Another MAC Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi ...I was so excited ...had to share this! I was rummaging thru some old mail and found a gift cert ..whew ..good thing I didn't get rid of that mail ..my sister had sent it to me last month ...I had given her some ideas for my B-day present and my folks gave her the $$$ to get the cert.)

Oh ..from Gloss.com the cert was from. Anyhow ..I got LOTS of MAC e/s:

Jewel Blue

Aquadiasiac

Stomp

Creme de Violet

Ingenue Blue

Silly Goose

Paradisco

Meadowland

Melton Mauve

Cranberry

Dark Teal

Of course I got a duplicate (I really need to keep track of what I have better) so I'll probably be selling my Jewel Blue dup.

Woah, nice e/s haul Kim! They'll keep you happy for a while, wont they! And from what i can remember, most of them are bright so they'll be great for the summer

Originally Posted by Naturally Hi ...I was so excited ...had to share this! I was rummaging thru some old mail and found a gift cert ..whew ..good thing I didn't get rid of that mail ..my sister had sent it to me last month ...I had given her some ideas for my B-day present and my folks gave her the $$$ to get the cert.)

Jewel Blue

Aquadiasiac

Stomp

Creme de Violet

Ingenue Blue

Silly Goose

Paradisco

Meadowland

Melton Mauve

Cranberry

Dark Teal

Of course I got a duplicate (I really need to keep track of what I have better) so I'll probably be selling my Jewel Blue dup.

Awesome Kim!
I LOVE Aquadisiac & Meadowland. Have fun playing!

woo hoo! nice haul! don't you love when you have that extra cash? you know right where to spend it! lol.

Wow, pretty nice haul Kim. Have fun playing with them
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally Hi ...I was so excited ...had to share this! I was rummaging thru some old mail and found a gift cert ..whew ..good thing I didn't get rid of that mail ..my sister had sent it to me last month ...I had given her some ideas for my B-day present and my folks gave her the $$$ to get the cert.)

Jewel Blue

Aquadiasiac

Stomp

Creme de Violet

Ingenue Blue

Silly Goose

Paradisco

Meadowland

Melton Mauve

Cranberry

Dark Teal

Whoa, you went nuts!!! Great Haul
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 Great haul, Kim! Sweet haul Kim! You got some fab colors. I can't wait to get Aquadisiac!

SWEET Kim!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Oh that must have felt good seeing all those nice new pots greet you at your door!!! I'm jealous!!! Enjoy!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Jewel Blue

Aquadiasiac

Stomp

Creme de Violet

Ingenue Blue

Silly Goose

Paradisco

Meadowland

Melton Mauve

Cranberry

Dark Teal

very nice haul
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back