another newbie

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you everyone for the warm lovely welcomes...i can tell this

is going to be fun....
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Hi Rim! Welcome to MakeupTalk! Glad you like it here!! thank you Reija!!

Originally Posted by screeema

Thank you everyone for the warm lovely welcomes...i can tell thisis going to be fun....
icon_biggrin.gif

Welcome from the backend Programming Department here in MUT!

Welcome to MUT Rima. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Originally Posted by charms23 Welcome to MakeupTalk, Rima!
biggrin.gif
Everyone is so friendly here, I am so happy Gail told me about thisboard!!

Originally Posted by Marisol Welcome to MUT Rima. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. Hi Marisol, I was reading your notebook and I too was born in Mexico City...about 20 years before you though!!! I look forward to chatting with you

more..

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Welcome from the backend Programming Department here in MUT! thanks Tony!

Welcome, Rima! I'm tickled that Gail brought you over! I think you'll love it here. So...you like Armani stuff too?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
And, you have a counter real close?
tongue.gif
Man, that could be dangerous
icon_exclaim.gif
I'm Jen from Texas. Really looking forward to your posts.
wink.gif

Gail is the reason I am here too
icon_biggrin.gif
AND I am very glad for that
smile.gif

Originally Posted by screeema Everyone is so friendly here, I am so happy Gail told me about thisboard!!

Originally Posted by Jen Welcome, Rima! I'm tickled that Gail brought you over! I think you'll love it here. So...you like Armani stuff too?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
And, you have a counter real close?
tongue.gif
Man, that could be dangerous
icon_exclaim.gif
I'm Jen from Texas. Really looking forward to your posts.
wink.gif
Hi Jen, Yes my Armani counter is toooo close, I have to use a different entrance to the store so I won't pass it sometimes!!

Back