Another newbie!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys
icon_smile.gif
! As the title say i am new here. Sorry if my english is not good, but that is because i am from the Netherlands, but I will try to do my best, ok
icon_wink.gif
, hihi! I have to post 4 more i think, to get rid of that thing, that says i have to, right? How are you guys? Ok bye now.

Welcome to MakeUpTalk lollipop. I'm Laura from Ireland. I was a posting regularly when the pop-up thing was introduced but as far as i know, it disappears after 5 posts. Its there to encourage the shy members on MuT to join in the fun!

If you need help with anything on the site just shout
biggrin.gif

Hi, so do you live in Belgium or Holland (the little flag on the left says Belgium,you say the Netherlands
smile.gif
) ?

Anyway,you probably speak Dutch,right? (Leuk, dan zijn we toch al met 2 voor zover ik weet...)

Hi guys, thanks for the fast responses, very nice
smile.gif
! Hi Eva121, ja ik spreek gewoon Nederlands, hi wat grappig ik zat ook al te kijken of er niet meer lotgenoten zijn. Ik woon nu in Belgie, maar ben van Nederland, maar maakt eigenlijk niet veel uit toch, zo lang we maar met elkaar kunnen opschieten, bedankt voor de post en nou ff terug in het engels, dag! Sorry guys for the other language, but someone ask me if I speak dutch, and I had to answer that!

Originally Posted by lollipop

Hi guys
icon_smile.gif
! As the title say i am new here. Sorry if my english is not good, but that is because i am from the Netherlands, but I will try to do my best, ok
icon_wink.gif
, hihi! I have to post 4 more i think, to get rid of that thing, that says i have to, right? How are you guys? Ok bye now.

Hi Lollipop! I am Tony from California! Welcome to MakeupTalk

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hi Lollipop! I am Tony from California! Welcome to MakeupTalk Hi Tony, how are you?
icon_cool.gif
!

Originally Posted by Arielle Hi Lollipop and welcome to MuT!! I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria. Hello too you also. So you are a moderator too? There are so many, cool
smile.gif
!

Originally Posted by lollipop

Hi Tony, how are you?
icon_cool.gif
!

I am fine! Happy to have you and welcome! Yep, we have a few moderators, this is simply so we can keep the site nice and clean for your viewing
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer welcome to MUT! i'm jennifer from NY
smile.gif
Hi Jennifer, thanks for welcoming me
icon_lol.gif
!

hi lollipop and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan

Originally Posted by lollipop Hi guys
icon_smile.gif
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by monniej hi lollipop and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan Hi back to you Monnie ( cute name by the way)!
cool.gif

Hello there Lollipop and welcome to Makeup Talk. I'm Jeanie from Los Angeles.

Nice of you to pop in and join us all here at the site.

Originally Posted by pla4u WELCOME!!! I'm Paula from Florida Hi Paula, nice to meet you!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mac@40 Hello there Lollipop and welcome to Makeup Talk. I'm Jeanie from Los Angeles.Nice of you to pop in and join us all here at the site.

Hello back to you. And its nice to join all of you! Greetz Lolli
icon_lol.gif
!

Latest posts

Back