Another newby here :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen

Reaction score
Hey! I'm Jen and live in Texas. I'm 42 with 2 kids (21 & 18) and a hubby! Also, I have a Great Dane named Beau. Oh, he is a love for sure. I love him dearly!

I never knew there was a make-up forum!
icon_redface.gif
So glad I found this site.
icon_lol.gif
I don't think I have near the makeup you guys all have. I did buy some MAC stuff yesterday. I need to focus on getting more brushes too.

I'm looking forward to learning more from all of you.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hey Jen, welcome to MakeUpTalk! I'm Laura from Ireland. If you need help finding your way around this place, PM me or one of the other mods!

To PM anybody, click on their username on the left hand side of the post & a drop down menu should appear. There will be an option there to send a private message
biggrin.gif

Welcome Jen You have found the right place....
icon_cheesygrin.gif
A warm greetings form MUT...
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jen Hey! I'm Jen and live in Texas. I'm 42 with 2 kids (21 & 18) and a hubby! Also, I have a Great Dane named Beau. Oh, he is a love for sure. I love him dearly!
icon_redface.gif
icon_lol.gif
I don't think I have near the makeup you guys all have. I did buy some MAC stuff yesterday. I need to focus on getting more brushes too.

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks for the very warm welcome!
icon_biggrin.gif
I will post tomorrow the exact MAC products I purchased yesterday. I don't remember the color names at the moment.

Have a nice day
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Jen

edited to add...I'm at work now so I don't have my new "stuff" with me now
icon_confused.gif

tongue.gif
WELCOME ! !
tongue.gif

I'm Marie-Line, from France, nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Have fun!! You're in the good place!!!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jen Hey! I'm Jen and live in Texas. I'm 42 with 2 kids (21 & 18) and a hubby! Also, I have a Great Dane named Beau. Oh, he is a love for sure. I love him dearly!
icon_redface.gif
icon_lol.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk Jen!!! I'm Janelle from NY - you're in the right place for everything beauty related!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
We're all obsessed, so feel free to let loose! LOL Hope to chat with ya' soon!

oh how did I miss this! Hey JEN! Welcome to MakeupTalk. I'm Tony of the admins here. If you need anything, just let us know!

Originally Posted by Jen

Hey! I'm Jen and live in Texas. I'm 42 with 2 kids (21 & 18) and a hubby! Also, I have a Great Dane named Beau. Oh, he is a love for sure. I love him dearly!
icon_redface.gif
icon_lol.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk Jen! I am Reija from Southern CA. Hope you enjoy our home. Kick your feet up and make yourself at home!!

Originally Posted by Jen

icon_redface.gif
icon_lol.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hello Jen and welcome to MUT! I know you will love it here, excellant site with lots of friendly people.

Aloha & Welcome to MuT Jen! Feel free to PM any of the mods & remember to lock up your credit cards b/c seeing everyone's stash could make you lose control.
wink.gif

Welcome Jen, glad that you found us! I'm Joy from Los Angeles, another moderator here.

If you're looking for brushes, you can click here for a recent thread we had here. Also, check out our review center to see how Makeuptalk users rated a variety of makeup brushes.

Latest posts

Back