Another small haul :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Went to have a "Me" day and went to the movie theater at the mall. Got there and the power for 90% of the mall (it's an outside mall), including the theater, was out. They said it was going to come back on in awhile, so I headed over to MACY's!!
icon_redface.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I picked up:

-#168 angled blush brush

-pleasureful creme blush

-slickedpink lip jelle

-a light brown tinted lip conditioner stick

-and picked up at lippie for pinkribbons (will send it out on monday chica!)

when i finished, i went to see "must like dogs" which is a cute movie
smile.gif

Nice haul! Danm girlie.. you should update your notepad. I am sure its grown tremendously since your last update.

I didn't know that movie came out. Hhhhmm... maybe I will go see it tomorrow. I saw Hustle and Flow and I recommend it.

i think the movie is only out today for it's premier or whatever it's called and then it is going to start playing next Friday (at least this is what my friend said b/c we were talking about it earlier).

Originally Posted by Marisol Nice haul! Danm girlie.. you should update your notepad. I am sure its grown tremendously since your last update.
I didn't know that movie came out. Hhhhmm... maybe I will go see it tomorrow. I saw Hustle and Flow and I recommend it.

Originally Posted by jennyb i think the movie is only out today for it's premier or whatever it's called and then it is going to start playing next Friday (at least this is what my friend said b/c we were talking about it earlier). Thanks! Maybe I will go see Charlie and The Chocolate Factory then.

hehe. yeah, i've gotta update my notebook. but i need to take pics and i don't have photoshop to edit the pics.
icon_confused.gif

i've been meaning to get the cream blush and 168 brushsince i've never tried it before.

the movie might be out for premier since there was only 1 showing for the whole day. i might go see charlie and the chocolate factory and wedding crashers tomorrow. but i don't want to be stuck in a theater with a bunch of lil kids
icon_confused.gif

I liked both movies, I illegally saw both the other day (I snuck into one). So Must Love Dogs is worth seeing??? Sorry this is irrelevant to to topic

Originally Posted by Liz hehe. yeah, i've gotta update my notebook. but i need to take pics and i don't have photoshop to edit the pics.
icon_confused.gif
i've been meaning to get the cream blush and 168 brushsince i've never tried it before.

the movie might be out for premier since there was only 1 showing for the whole day. i might go see charlie and the chocolate factory and wedding crashers tomorrow. but i don't want to be stuck in a theater with a bunch of lil kids
icon_confused.gif

Originally Posted by jennyb I liked both movies, I illegally saw both the other day (I snuck into one). So Must Love Dogs is worth seeing??? Sorry this is irrelevant to to topic it's a cute movie. a basic chick flick
smile.gif
i love diane lane, so i wanted to see it.

I love having " me " days!!! Sounds like yours was an interesting one!! I still haven't seen that movie!

Latest posts

Back