Quantcast

Anthony and g/f

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
This is my son Anthony and his g/f (Sydney) before he was awarded his scholorship to San Diego State University at the Senior Awards night

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing Tony!

Sydney is a beautiful girl, wow!

Reaction score
Congrats to your son... for his scholarship and his foxy lady!

Reaction score
i don't know why the hell he just won't tell anyone about our affair and stop keeping HER on the side.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jennifer i don't know why the hell he just won't tell anyone about our affair and stop keeping HER on the side.

Reaction score
Wow Tony you must be so proud,He is very handsome,and his girlfriend is a cutie,too.What a looker,gosh i wish i was 17 again:icon_love

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz does he like older women

Great pics, Tony!! Thanks for sharing!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jennifer

i don't know why the hell he just won't tell anyone about our affair and stop keeping HER on the side.

LMAO Jen u r so funny hehe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nydoll23

Wow Tony you must be so proud,He is very handsome,and his girlfriend is a cutie,too.What a looker,gosh i wish i was 17 again:icon_love

Oh I am proud bigtime, landing the scholorship

Reaction score
Congrats on Ants' Scholorship.... & What a good lookin' couple they make...he's cute, but she's adorable...

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) This is my son Anthony and his g/f (Sydney) before he was awarded his scholorship to San Diego State University at the Senior Awards night

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh I am proud bigtime, landing the scholorship
What an accoplishment for him!!!Its great to see young people with drive and dedication

Reaction score
OMG Jen you are one crazy chick

damn it Anthony seems to get hotter every day-and I loooove his blue eyes!!! ok now I wanna be 17 again too.

but damn it again, Sydney is a beauty! wow! ok looks like I´m out of the fight for Anthony cause she is some major competition and you gotta give up the fight when you realize you have bad chances to win

Reaction score
Great Pics Tony!!! He is a cutie - still can't believe he's only 17! lol She is so pretty! They look great together! And congrat's on his scholorship!! That's great!

Latest posts