any good scores at the CCO lately?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i know all of them have different stuff, but have you found anything really good lately, or any hauls from the CCO youd like to share?

ive been to two (one is closed now and one is too far away) and neither had any stila.
frown.gif
a new one just opened recently, and BF and i are going tomorrow. hes just thrilled, as you can imagine. lol.

im really hoping to find some mac pigments and some stila stuff.

i went to 2 CCOs a couple of weeks ago and picked up noble and another mineralize e/s, and fawntastic CCB. but nothing really good was there.
icon_confused.gif

What's a CCO? I checked the abbreviations but couldn't find it
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I still haven't seen one near me - have to check online again
wink.gif

Its a cosmetics company outlet. They are Estee Lauder stores and sell products that are sold at outlets. Check out outletbound.com to see if there is one near you.

Thanks Marisol, we have town 40 min away with many outlets. I've been to it 3 times but never bought any mu
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Its a cosmetics company outlet. They are Estee Lauder stores and sell products that are sold at outlets. Check out outletbound.com to see if there is one near you.

Oh no
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I already had a big and bad shopping habit
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol oh oh... hope we haven't started a bad shopping habit for you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

wheeee! i found some good stuff at the CCO and another store called something like designer fragrances and cosmetics outlet. they carried lancome brands, biotherm, and SHU!!!!

i got a shu pastel fluo face powder/blush, two shu l/s, and two shu e/s.

at the CCO, i got a BB empty lip palette, 2 mac mineralize e/s, 2 mac l/s, a l/g, and a mac powder puff.

i almost got some stila stuff, but they were pretty picked over and had finger tracks in the e/s. i finally got to smell creme bouquet, and it was totally nauseating. BF got all huffy and whiny about the smell in the store and went outside. lol.

the SA was kinda rude and got weird on me when i kept asking for mac shhhh l/s. theres really no other way to say it than shhhh. i finally just asked for s-h-h-h-h lipstick.

we also got a juicer and a blender. ha ha. BF is juicing right now. it sounds like a weedwhacker.

woo hoo! i've never seena cosmetics outlet like the one you first talked about. would love to see the Shu stuff for cheap!!!

take pics!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz woo hoo! i've never seena cosmetics outlet like the one you first talked about. would love to see the Shu stuff for cheap!!!
take pics!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

the shu stuff was $20 for 5 products! i about started jumping up and down! it was on special, though. the regular outlet price was only about $4 less than the retail price. people were pushing and shoving to get to the shu table. ha ha.
i really wish i could take pics, but i dont have a camera.
frown.gif

Just FYI about Stila at the CCOs. A friend of mine works at a CCO and she said that since Estee Lauder has sold Stila, the outlets won't be getting any more Stila products in
frown.gif
Needless to say, the CCO by me is picked over when it comes to Stila, but they at least have a pretty good selection of MAC usually...

Latest posts

Back