any Law & Order or CSI fans?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I LOVE all the Law & Order shows. I am a huge Vincent D'Onofrio fan. I just love that man! I told my hubby that is the only man in the world I would leave him for. LOL!! I love all the CSI shows as well. We have TiVo so I have it set up to record all the L & O shows and all the CSI shows when they come on. I was so sad when I heard Jerry Orback died. That day and the day John Ritter died both were one of the sadest days of my life. They were some GREAT actors!! Anyway, is there anyone else that is a L & O or CSI fan here?

Anita

Hi Anita-

I am a L & O Special Victims Unit and Criminal Intent fan. I can't get enough of the shows. I am really glad that Chris Noth is joining the CI cast.

Never got into CSI though. Don't know why...

Haven't watched L&O since Paul Sorvino & Chris Noth left.

CSI, however, is a mainstay in my TV routine. Not too fond of the spin-offs, but LOVE the original.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Haven't watched L&O since Paul Sorvino & Chris Noth left.
CSI, however, is a mainstay in my TV routine. Not too fond of the spin-offs, but LOVE the original.
smile.gif

I love Law and Order! SVU is my favorite. I don't watch CI and the original that much (i used to watch the original, but haven't since Jerry Orbach left.)

I love Law & Order.... especially SVU and the original one. I'm not the hugest fan of the latest two, but I'll watch them if they're on.

On the other hand, I cannot watch CSI. I've tried to give them a couple of chances, but I dunno... I don't like the dialogue or something.

If you haven't tried watching it, I really recommend NUMB3RS on CBS, Friday nights. I don't think very many people are watching it, but it's a good show.

I dont think I've ever seen L&O - maybe once, not really into it.

CSI is a great show - I haven't seen that many episodes, but the ones I'm able to catch, are really good! Very interesting. I love all that forensic work - I would've actually wanted to get into it as a carreer, but the actual corpse thing - can't do it ! LOL
icon_redface.gif

I'm with you Doll! I love Law and Order and CSI. I was in California working when I heard Jerry Orbach died, I called home and told my boyfriend I was in mourning and coming home! He laughed and said it must be really serious since I was supposed to go shopping at Barneys that afternoon. Of course, I went shopping! Good way to cure the blues!

Originally Posted by coolcat1022 I LOVE all the Law & Order shows. I am a huge Vincent D'Onofrio fan. I just love that man! I told my hubby that is the only man in the world I would leave him for. LOL!! I love all the CSI shows as well. We have TiVo so I have it set up to record all the L & O shows and all the CSI shows when they come on. I was so sad when I heard Jerry Orback died. That day and the day John Ritter died both were one of the sadest days of my life. They were some GREAT actors!! Anyway, is there anyone else that is a L & O or CSI fan here?
Anita

I used to watch CSI all the time but i keep missing it these days because its on the same time as another show i love..

Originally Posted by Marisol Hi Anita-
I am a L & O Special Victims Unit and Criminal Intent fan. I can't get enough of the shows. I am really glad that Chris Noth is joining the CI cast.

Never got into CSI though. Don't know why...

Oh Wow! Chris Noth is joining L & O CI! I know he played his old L & O character on one episode, but did not know he was joining the cast.

Take care,

Anita

Originally Posted by paige3838 I love Law & Order.... especially SVU and the original one. I'm not the hugest fan of the latest two, but I'll watch them if they're on.
On the other hand, I cannot watch CSI. I've tried to give them a couple of chances, but I dunno... I don't like the dialogue or something.

If you haven't tried watching it, I really recommend NUMB3RS on CBS, Friday nights. I don't think very many people are watching it, but it's a good show.

I have been wanting to watch NUMB3RS, but keep forgetting when it comes on.

Take care,

Anita

Originally Posted by coolcat1022 Oh Wow! Chris Noth is joining L & O CI! I know he played his old L & O character on one episode, but did not know he was joining the cast.
Take care,

Anita

He is joining the cast because Vincent DiNofiro (sp?) has been getting sick (exhaustion) so he is taking a break.

i watch csi. i watch ALL the csi shows. i am so addicted to them

I never really got into law & order though.

Latest posts

Back