Any plans for the weekend?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So girlies & T, any plans for the weekend? I'm gonna try & get some Xmas shopping out of the way although saying that, i am pretty broke so i can't buy much til i get paid next week! Other than that i just plan on chilling out, cleaning my bedroom, watching tv.. Nothing special but i'm looking forward to doing nothing
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I think I may do some more X-mas shopping and I also have a birthday party for twin babies girls who just turned 1!!

Aw how cute! I think twins are just adorable.. So have you any pressies bought for little shoey yet! I remember you saying recently that she had a HUGE list
biggrin.gif

Lil shoey has a very long list which is on its 6th revision, she revises every couple of days. She really wants a board game called "Mall Madness" and a electronic journal called "Password Journal". Then I think she also wants clothes and some cds. I'm glad I still only have one this year
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by laura127 Aw how cute! I think twins are just adorable.. So have you any pressies bought for little shoey yet! I remember you saying recently that she had a HUGE list
biggrin.gif

OMG!!! They still have Mall Madness!?!?!? I got that game when I was 14!!! LOL I think I still have it in the basement! Too funny.... "Red Shopper, report to the shoe store and then to the ATM!" LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LMAO! That Mall Madness game sounds COOL, i'd love that myself! Lil Shoey is taking after big Shoey so wanting mall games for Xmas!
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back