Any plans for the weekend?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I plan on doing nothing but relaxing this weekend. How 'bout everyone else? What are your plans?

Welp, Reija is outta town for the weekend on business, so it's just me and Cameron hanging out possibly going to the movies or something

Originally Posted by Laura

Anybody have any plans for the weekend? I'm going to a friends house tonight for an Indian take-away meal & a bottle of wine. Tomorrow, i'm meeting a different friend for lunch, then going to the cinema & on Sunday all my mom's side of the family is visiting so mom's cooking a huge dinner.. So basically, my weight loss plan is gone out the window once it strikes 6 O'Clock!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

The usual -- working on homework and school projects, doing laundry, and church on Sunday!
smile.gif

Mmmmmmm, Indian food sounds good! We have an Indian restaurant nearby but hubby doesn't like trying new foods like I do. The weather is supposed to be nice here for Saturday so I think we are going to try and get out for a nice ride on the bikes, maybe stop for a bite to eat. We have another cold front coming through Sat. night so it's supposed to freeze again and then stay cold for a while. I give the dieting stuff a break on the weekends, I don't go hog wild eating junk but just don't keep it has strict as I do during the week. Hope everyone has a good weekend
smile.gif

Turning my SIL into a "hot blonde" tonight to make her soon to be ex-husband jealous. LOL

She had to go back to her natural color after her old hairdresser fried her hair. Since I've been coloring it, it's been getting healthier. So, she's ready to go back blonde. Especially after she found out her husband's mistress is a young blonde. GRR
icon_evil.gif

Then we'll go out for a movie, dinner, & drinks!

Probably a movie on Saturday. I've got my nephew's birthday party to attend on Sunday, but otherwise, it's a mellow weekend.
smile.gif

Welp... we're supposed to get anywhere from 8-16" of snow... (wonderful
icon_rolleyes.gif
)

I have an appt. tomorrow morning to get a remote start put in my car (Xmas gift cert. from my bf) hopefully it won't start snowing until AFTER its done!!! LOL Then maybe a movie tomorrow night - BF has a 4x4 - otherwise... I'm just snowed in my house!!!
icon_confused.gif

And for you snow-less people in the nice sunny weather
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif

Yes.. I'll take pics ! LOL

Tomorrow is me and my BF's 6 month anniversary <3, so I think we're going to go out to dinner. On Saturday morning, I'm going to work on a photo shoot and then on Sunday, finish up work on a vampire film I've been working on. 'twill be bloody mayhem in the woods!
icon_twisted.gif
Haha, anyways... I'll post pics on my website once that project is done -- the vampire glam make-up has been fun.

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Tomorrow is me and my BF's 6 month anniversary <3, so I think we're going to go out to dinner. On Saturday morning, I'm going to work on a photo shoot and then on Sunday, finish up work on a vampire film I've been working on. 'twill be bloody mayhem in the woods!
icon_twisted.gif
Haha, anyways... I'll post pics on my website once that project is done -- the vampire glam make-up has been fun. yes! Definitely post some pics!! All the pics on your website are so cool! I'd love to get into something like that - but I'm not that artistic!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 yes! Definitely post some pics!! All the pics on your website are so cool! I'd love to get into something like that - but I'm not that artistic!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Aww, thank you Janelle!
You'd have a lot going for you, if you wanted to do makeup work, especially because you have a hairstyling background. People ask me all the time if I'm licensed (which I'm not) and oftentimes I get hired to do both makeup and light hairstyling. Having a strong background in hair is an awesome thing!

Play around with more avant-garde looks at home, or grab a sibling/cousin and paint their face. You just might discover how artistic you really are!

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Play around with more avant-garde looks at home, or grab a sibling/cousin and paint their face. You just might discover how artistic you really are!

I just might do that! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

WOW a movie like that? Can you post some pics from that movie here also?

6month huh? hmmmmmmm

Originally Posted by Joyeuux

Tomorrow is me and my BF's 6 month anniversary Haha, anyways... I'll post pics on my website once that project is done -- the vampire glam make-up has been fun.

Latest posts

Back