Any Plans for this weekend?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have fun shopping Bhav. 4 friends getting married
icon_eek.gif
Will you be a bride's made?

Originally Posted by Bhav Sounds like everyone has got a good weekend ahead!I am going shopping on Sat - with 4 friends getting married this summer, i am desperate need of indian clothes!

And on Sunday, one of my friends is getting engaged so i have to go there! But they do have an open bar!!!! Oh, how i'll suffer on Monday!!

My daughter starts her swimming classes Monday morning, they are at 9 am so I get to sleep in a bit
wink.gif

Originally Posted by lovesboxers Saturday my 3 kids have a swim meet at 7:00 a.m. They all start that early, at least it is a home meet and not far away. It is so good for them and they have fun, and best of all they are pretty tired after. Sunday I get to go out with couple of friends for some girl time. I cannot wait, and best of all---HURRAY SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER!!!!

Originally Posted by girl_geek Happy birthday Marisol! Is Friday your actual birthday? Because Saturday is my birthday
biggrin.gif
It was actually on Tuesday but waiting til Friday to celebrate.
Happy Early Bday!

Hey sweetie, don't forget to tell us how your night went, k? I don't think you'll be up early but when you feel like sitting infront of internet again
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol It was actually on Tuesday but waiting til Friday to celebrate.
Happy Early Bday!

Originally Posted by lilla Hey sweetie, don't forget to tell us how your night went, k? I don't think you'll be up early but when you feel like sitting infront of internet again
wink.gif
You are hilarious! I will definately let you all know.

Originally Posted by Marisol On Friday, I will be going out with my friends to celebrate my bday. It should definately be a fun time.
13_4_7.gif

Saturday, our town (Novato) is having their annual Art and Wine festival so I will be going there. They have food, arts & crafts, beer garden and wine tasting. Sunday, I will probably be recouperating from Friday and Saturday.

I am in the Bay Area too. I live in Novato which is 25 minutes north of SF. Didn't the weather suck today? We are supposed to have nicer weather this weekend.

Good luck! I know that you will do great!
3_3_11v.gif

Everyone else...have a great weekend!

Marisol,looks like you will have a busy weeknd,hope you have lots of fun,lets know what happens.Hope the weather is nice for your outting.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hmmm. Lets see - Saturday is pretty much a nothing day... maybe just wash the car, hang around... Sunday we have a wedding to go to (the one I posted awhile ago about bachelorette party gifts...me & Leo are REALLY looking forward to it... NOT!
icon_rolleyes.gif
) she already left me a snotty voicemail the other day saying "ooh Just wanna make sure you know what this weekend is... just so you don't FORGET or anything... byeeeee" ugh - she's such a b***h.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Other than that - not too much happening! Would rather fly to CA to go swimming at Tony & Reija's!! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yeah Janelle, can't wait to hear about the spa day and dinner party thing
icon_cheesygrin.gif
We mock this girl but I hope she doesn't read this site. And you never ever tell her okay?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Hmmm. Lets see - Saturday is pretty much a nothing day... maybe just wash the car, hang around... Sunday we have a wedding to go to (the one I posted awhile ago about bachelorette party gifts...me & Leo are REALLY looking forward to it... NOT!
icon_rolleyes.gif
) she already left me a snotty voicemail the other day saying "ooh Just wanna make sure you know what this weekend is... just so you don't FORGET or anything... byeeeee" ugh - she's such a b***h.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Other than that - not too much happening! Would rather fly to CA to go swimming at Tony & Reija's!! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Hmmm. Lets see - Saturday is pretty much a nothing day... maybe just wash the car, hang around... Sunday we have a wedding to go to (the one I posted awhile ago about bachelorette party gifts...me & Leo are REALLY looking forward to it... NOT!
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
yeah, i wanna hear about that!!

you should just skip the wedding and go to the reception and eat. LOL! it's not like she'll notice you missing since her head seems so big and full of herself
icon_twisted.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

don't know if we'll be doing much this weekend.

we've had some visitors for the past few days. my bf was helping out a friend with some website stuff, so they were on both of the computers. which is why i wasn't online much
icon_confused.gif
. so he'll probably be busy getting back to his work since he wasn't able to do anything for the past couple of days.

they had their baby with them. she is sooooo cute!! i haven't been around babies ina long time. and she liked ME
smile.gif
she was always reaching for me and playing with me. they said that she usually doesn't do that with people. hehehe. and that was the first time i saw my bf around a baby. so that was cute too. his friend kept asking when we were going to have a baby and settle down. lol

Liz, you are a nice person and the baby could tell
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Liz don't know if we'll be doing much this weekend.
we've had some visitors for the past few days. my bf was helping out a friend with some website stuff, so they were on both of the computers. which is why i wasn't online much
icon_confused.gif
. so he'll probably be busy getting back to his work since he wasn't able to do anything for the past couple of days.

they had their baby with them. she is sooooo cute!! i haven't been around babies ina long time. and she liked ME
smile.gif
she was always reaching for me and playing with me. they said that she usually doesn't do that with people. hehehe. and that was the first time i saw my bf around a baby. so that was cute too. his friend kept asking when we were going to have a baby and settle down. lol

Originally Posted by lilla Liz, you are a nice person and the baby could tell
smile.gif
lol. thanks!
last week, my "monthly friend" was late so I was like "i'm pregnant! i'm pregnant!" lol. my bf was like, "yeah. ok."

Originally Posted by Liz lol. thanks!
last week, my "monthly friend" was late so I was like "i'm pregnant! i'm pregnant!" lol. my bf was like, "yeah. ok."

*hehe* I´d freak if that happened to me.but I bet you´d have beautiful babies
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz don't know if we'll be doing much this weekend.
icon_confused.gif

smile.gif

aw i think it´s sooo adorable to see guys with babies. I´m not a very motherly kind of girl (although I like kids and they usually like me too), but when I saw my SO playing with my best friend´s 1year old girl I was thinking "I want this guy to be the father of my kids". although I´m not sure if I´ll ever have kids
icon_cheesygrin.gif
damn, must be those hormones. looks like we females can´t escape them *lol*

The weather channel is predicting a week straight of thunderstorms, so I don't think I'll be doing any outside activities. I can already here the thunder starting now.
icon_sad.gif
What a Friday!!! I'll be indoors all weekend and that sucks. I wanted to make plans with someone for tomorrow night, but not with this weather. A girl has to look good, but with rain and humidity, my hair would just go crazy and I'd probably scare him away. I'll cross my fingers for next weekend. I guess I'll hit Sephora now. What better way to kill time when it's pouring outside.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Yeah Janelle, can't wait to hear about the spa day and dinner party thing
icon_cheesygrin.gif
We mock this girl but I hope she doesn't read this site. And you never ever tell her okay?
wink.gif
Oh god no! lol
icon_eek.gif
I hope she wouldn't see it, just for the fact that I'm talking kinda bad about her... and usually I'm not one to talk bad about people, but I hate when people go out of their way to be an a$$hole, ya know? So even if she ever does see this... you're still my friend but you're being a witchy bridezilla!!!!
icon_twisted.gif
lol Anyhooo - I couldn't make it to the spa - (family probs w/ my little bro) and I thought it was more important than being at the spa spending the $$$ there that I really don't have to just waste on an double-expensive pedicure... but she pretty much gave me a TOTAL attitude when I called her and explained why I couldn't make it... she just really didn't give a crap and was pissed and gave me a snotty 'WELL, I guess you GOTTA do what you GOTTA do." (YEAH!!! Actually I do!!! lol) OH WELL! But I went to the dinner, it was pretty good - but I barely got spoken one word from her...
icon_rolleyes.gif
Like it's my fault I couldn't make the spa... puh-leeeze.
frown.gif
Anyway... the wedding is Sunday - then hopefully all this witchiness will be over.
icon_rolleyes.gif

That's too funny... She sounds very immature, hope her husband to be will be happy throughout their marriage.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Oh god no! lol
icon_eek.gif
I hope she wouldn't see it, just for the fact that I'm talking kinda bad about her... and usually I'm not one to talk bad about people, but I hate when people go out of their way to be an a$$hole, ya know? So even if she ever does see this... you're still my friend but you're being a witchy bridezilla!!!!
icon_twisted.gif
lol Anyhooo - I couldn't make it to the spa - (family probs w/ my little bro) and I thought it was more important than being at the spa spending the $$$ there that I really don't have to just waste on an double-expensive pedicure... but she pretty much gave me a TOTAL attitude when I called her and explained why I couldn't make it... she just really didn't give a crap and was pissed and gave me a snotty 'WELL, I guess you GOTTA do what you GOTTA do." (YEAH!!! Actually I do!!! lol) OH WELL! But I went to the dinner, it was pretty good - but I barely got spoken one word from her...
icon_rolleyes.gif
frown.gif
Anyway... the wedding is Sunday - then hopefully all this witchiness will be over.
icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_eek.gif
icon_twisted.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
frown.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
lol, it's stories like that that make me glad all my friends are now married!
Of course none of my friends were bridezillas, but I did have one friend whose sister insisted on organizing a bachelorette party the night before the wedding rehearsal. So I got up at 6 am that day, hubby and I drove 10 hours to the wedding, I had one of the worst allergy headaches I'd had in a year (and I only got 4 hours of sleep the night before because the headache lasted for 24 hours and couldn't sleep on the drive either), and when we get there the sister says "Great! I've got dinner reservations in another town, and after that we are going to see a 9:00 movie!" Fortunately the dinner lasted too long and we missed the movie, so we all went to the bride's house (where I was staying for the weekend) and I went to bed while the others stayed up and played board games. I was the party pooper
biggrin.gif

Anyways, I hope you have at least a little fun at the wedding .... if nothing else, hopefully the food and dancing will be good!
wink.gif
(Assuming they're having the typical dinner and dancing reception, of course!) It does amaze me how crazy some girls get planning their wedding! lol

icon_eek.gif
icon_twisted.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
frown.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
oh lord... i wonder who will tell her that the world doesn't revolve around her
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Liz oh lord... i wonder who will tell her that the world doesn't revolve around her
icon_rolleyes.gif
It ain't gonna be me!!! that's for sure!!! LOLOL
icon_eek.gif
I want to see my 26th birthday!!! LOL
eek.gif

Back