Any Plans for this weekend?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any Plans for this weekend? We'll hang out by the pool and swim. Plus I think we may go to some birthday party for a friend of Cameron.

yeah right, go make me jealous of your pool and nice CA weather
icon_wink.gif

it´s freezing cold here right now, like mid 50s during the day and much colder during the night. I hate it and it´s way too cold for June!!!

so I will be sitting at home studying for the upcoming biggest (and only) exam of the school year.

but I get to do one fun thing: I´ll visit a close friend who goes to college not far away from vienna. I´ll just go there over night saturday to go out with her, her B/f and his (hopefully hot *lol*) friends.

hope y´all have more exciting plans!

It's my last weekend of freedom before my summer classes start! Plus my birthday is on Saturday!
wink.gif
However we don't have any plans; we'll probably just go out to dinner or something, and I will probably need to spend the rest of the weekend preparing for the class I will be teaching this summer. (I wanted to make up a lot of my lecture notes and the class website before class starts, so I'll have more time to do my own homework once classes start on Monday!)

It is so hot here in North Carolina that is keeps causing afternoon storms. Like 90 degrees and then with humidity at 100% it feels so much hotter. WIth this crazy weather, I am not sure what we will do not. We were going to go to a wine festival but the weather for saturday is caling for the same storms. THe problem is, after the storm comes, it is even more humid!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Have fun, Andrea! Hope your friend's bf's friends are hot
icon_cheesygrin.gif

As for me, my bf might be coming over to attend this Filipino celebration this weekend with my mom and I. June 12th is the Philippines' independence day and that's what they're celebrating. I can't wait to eat lots of Filipino food!

Ohh i went to this flilpino birthday party and they had these little eggroll things(forgot the name) The were so yummy!!!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23

Ohh i went to this flilpino birthday party and they had these little eggroll things(forgot the name) The were so yummy!!!
tongue.gif

Gwen they are called LUMPIA! yum

I have no idea what we will do this weeknd,i know sat i will definetly go to the gym early,and prob the beach with the kids.Doubt my husband will be around though,he just started running a mortgage firm that his firm opened,so he hasnt been around much
icon_sad.gif
Sucks,i would really love to do some family things.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Gwen they are called LUMPIA! yum Oh YEAH!!! Yummy indeed.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

You guys are making me hungry!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I love Filipino food. I will be going to Denver with my friend this Saturday. There is a big Mac Pro event at the Nordstrom but my friend didn't want to spend so much money so we cancelled our seminar and pro sell event
icon_sad.gif
But I am sure we'll still buy a few regular Mac
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Wow Tony, I'm impressed! Those are my favorite - lumpiang shanghai. That's the one with meat and vegetables. I really hope they have that at the party
36_1_71.gif

awww man... you guys have me wanting filipino food now. it is very rare in my area and the only time i get it is when i go back home to visit my family. i try to take some back home though.

My plans? I have to work on Saturday, then I'm planning on studying after that unfortunately. Sunday, I'm studying in the morning and afternoon until 6:30. I'm going out for sushi!!
biggrin.gif

Hey Tony,

Our plans are really quite boring (just the way I like it these days). My son's T-ball game and Grand Slam Celebration on Saturday, you know where they hand out trophies and stuff. And then BBQ back at the house. Should be fun. Then we're driving all the way to Sacramento for a Baby's 1st Birthday party.

You're in CA, too? Whereabouts? We're here in San Ramon (East SF Bay Area), just moved here from the SF peninsula. You must be in SoCal, cause we had a little rain today! Should clear up by tomorrow, though.

Have a great weekend!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Any Plans for this weekend? We'll hang out by the pool and swim. Plus I think we may go to some birthday party for a friend of Cameron.

On Friday, I will be going out with my friends to celebrate my bday. It should definately be a fun time.
13_4_7.gif

Saturday, our town (Novato) is having their annual Art and Wine festival so I will be going there. They have food, arts & crafts, beer garden and wine tasting. Sunday, I will probably be recouperating from Friday and Saturday.

Originally Posted by Nicolet You're in CA, too? Whereabouts? We're here in San Ramon (East SF Bay Area), just moved here from the SF peninsula. You must be in SoCal, cause we had a little rain today! Should clear up by tomorrow, though. I am in the Bay Area too. I live in Novato which is 25 minutes north of SF. Didn't the weather suck today? We are supposed to have nicer weather this weekend.
Originally Posted by Arielle so I will be sitting at home studying for the upcoming biggest (and only) exam of the school year. Good luck! I know that you will do great!
3_3_11v.gif

Everyone else...have a great weekend!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Marisol, sounds like you'll be busy this weekend! Have fun celebrating your birthday
smile.gif
Thanks!

I'm gonna sleep, go to the gym and hopefully I'll be working on a body painting project. woohoo!
smile.gif

Saturday my 3 kids have a swim meet at 7:00 a.m. They all start that early, at least it is a home meet and not far away. It is so good for them and they have fun, and best of all they are pretty tired after. Sunday I get to go out with couple of friends for some girl time. I cannot wait, and best of all---HURRAY SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER!!!!

Sounds like everyone has got a good weekend ahead!

I am going shopping on Sat - with 4 friends getting married this summer, i am desperate need of indian clothes!

And on Sunday, one of my friends is getting engaged so i have to go there! But they do have an open bar!!!! Oh, how i'll suffer on Monday!!

Happy birthday Marisol! Is Friday your actual birthday? Because Saturday is my birthday
biggrin.gif

I know, I really wanted to go to the Mac Pro seminar see all the pro items they bring but just wasn't the right time I guess. Thanks Charmaine. I know I'll buy a few things for sure
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Aw that's too bad you guys cancelled it. I bet that would've been awesome! Well either way I'm sure you'll have an awesome haul! Have fun Lilla!

Have a blast Marisol. I am sure you'll have a wonderful time

Originally Posted by Marisol On Friday, I will be going out with my friends to celebrate my bday. It should definately be a fun time.
13_4_7.gif

Saturday, our town (Novato) is having their annual Art and Wine festival so I will be going there. They have food, arts & crafts, beer garden and wine tasting. Sunday, I will probably be recouperating from Friday and Saturday.

I am in the Bay Area too. I live in Novato which is 25 minutes north of SF. Didn't the weather suck today? We are supposed to have nicer weather this weekend.

Good luck! I know that you will do great!
3_3_11v.gif

Everyone else...have a great weekend!

Latest posts

Back