any recent hauls?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
any recent hauls or planned hauls youd like to share?

i just got some goodies from lush:

soap sod

ma bar bubble bar

honey bee bath bomb

sakura bath bomb

i havent atried anything out yet, but im really looking forward to the sakura bomb, because ive wanted to try it for a while now. i guess its a blessing that the weather is so chilly, because i can still take hot baths.

Nice hauls guys! I haven;t had any since the show... I'm going to wait for my Pro card to come before going to MAC - (why pay more? lol) but I've been taking notes on new colors and things I want to try...
icon_wink.gif

haven't gotten anything since my big haul a few weeks ago. i'm waiting till d'bohemia. oh. i bought some proactiv. but that's it.

hey emma, do you have any interest in posting your reviews in MuT's review center? it would be awesome if you did, because these are products that not a lot of people have tried, and your comments could help people when deciding what to get.

----------------------------

i have another little lush haul going:

cereology soap

17 cherry tree lane soap

mask of magnaminty

and i ordered origins modern fiction from gloss.

I got some stuff delivered yesterday - I wouldn't go as far as calling it a "haul", but its a little something...

I'm trying the Dr. Pierre Ricaud line right now...I ordered the nutrition extreme silky body balm....its really good & hydrating - its so thick & creamy, you can put wall paper up with it !!! It's in a huge 6.8 oz. tub.

Then I got the energizing body scrub, which again moisturizes as your exfoliate, & it smells good to - that was a 5 oz bottle

Last but not least, I ordered the illuminez-moi lifting foundation -It's in a jar - its a full coverage cream, which reflects light perfectly. And the best is, when my girlfriend & I placed the order, you get 2 of everything, So, we split the order & the tab down the middle...
biggrin.gif

Urban Decay Lip Gunk In Gash

Hot Topic Lip gloss In Candy Red and Neon Pink

Rebel Eye Shadow In Army Green

MAC concealer -NW20

MAC eyeshadow in Electric Eel and Guacamole

Makeup forever eyeshadow -#2 ( it's a sunny yellow)

Sephora eye color- there's no name or number but it's a lime green

Duwop Lip Venom

Stuff I'll be oredering---

MAC eyeshadow Chrome Yellow and Purple Haze

Mac masacara Fibre Rich

Urban Decay Primer Potion

Originally Posted by Emma1980 I will when I get a chance! I didn't even know that section existed. Sorry, I'm such a newbie!
icon_redface.gif

~Em

sounds good.
smile.gif
you can get to the review center from the home page or most any other page. let us know if you need any help.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse any recent hauls or planned hauls youd like to share?
i just got some goodies from lush:

soap sod

ma bar bubble bar

honey bee bath bomb

sakura bath bomb

i havent atried anything out yet, but im really looking forward to the sakura bomb, because ive wanted to try it for a while now. i guess its a blessing that the weather is so chilly, because i can still take hot baths.

Im planning a MAC haul for my birthday soon.I want to add more to my es collection and some new glosses .I really want to get the mac case(The BIG one)But I cannot convince my husband that its worth it.It was so funny when he asked the sales girl at mac how much the case was.Out of his mouth came "what the hell!!?? It was classic,sometimes the guys just dont understand.lol

Latest posts

Back