Any Shakira fans?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already downloaded a couple of his songs from Kazaa-the first ones that appeared at the top of the list.

but they were all slow songs-Marisol does he sing any sexy songs besides Tortura at all?

Originally Posted by Arielle OMG Marisol you are KILLING me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I was thinking the exact same thing-only that I wasn´t thinking about his nipples
tongue.gif

Simmer down... ::splashing cold water on ya::
Keep it PG rated girl otherwise we will have to move it into the other forum.
icon_razz.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol .
His sexy secret is that he is thinking & smiling at me not Andrea.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

If anyone ever wants to listen to his songs, I have most of his CD's. Let me know and I can burn you all a copy.

:icon_love am thinking he's looking @ me marisol...I just got the cd, i love them...
icon_smile.gif
ohh Alejandro sopke with him during my you know "Dream" and he said his look is just made for
icon_cheesygrin.gif
...LOL

Originally Posted by Arielle I already downloaded a couple of his songs from Kazaa-the first ones that appeared at the top of the list.
but they were all slow songs-Marisol does he sing any sexy songs besides Tortura at all?

Most of them are slow.. they are sexy if you can understand what he is saying. Let me look and see which ones are more upbeat.

Originally Posted by Marisol Simmer down... ::splashin cold water on ya::
icon_razz.gif

LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Miranhat :icon_love am thinking he's looking @ me marisol...I just got the cd, i love them...
icon_smile.gif
ohh Alejandro sopke with him during my you know "Dream" and he said his look is just made for
icon_cheesygrin.gif
...LOL Now I gotta fight for him with the both of ya! Man.. I need to work out and get some muscles. You girls are trying to take my man away.

Originally Posted by Marisol Now I gotta fight for him with the both of ya! Man.. I need to work out and get some muscles. You girls are trying to take my man away. But Marisol..I talked to him
icon_sad.gif
and he said he is only
icon_cheesygrin.gif
ne....you can't work it out even if you muscles....
by the way Marisol...do you have english lyrics for this cd's songs...?I don't have heck of idea about the words...but it's seems like some words that about slowmotion...and

Originally Posted by Marisol Simmer down... ::splashing cold water on ya::
icon_razz.gif

sorry bout that *lol*I havee to go to school now anyway and it´s freeezing cold outside (can´t believe it´s supposed to be June) and that´ll cool me off
cool.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle sorry bout that *lol*I havee to go to school now anyway and it´s freeezing cold outside (can´t believe it´s supposed to be June) and that´ll cool me off
cool.gif

Have fun in school! I will PM if I find more songs for ya.

Originally Posted by Marisol Have fun in school! I will PM if I find more songs for ya. ´
thanks babe!

btw I think you will beat us all and get Alejandro. after all you know spanish right so you could actually talk to him-the only sentence (besides my name is etc) I can say in spanish is take your underwear off (hope that´s still PG
biggrin.gif
)

Originally Posted by Arielle ´
thanks babe!

btw I think you will beat us all and get Alejandro. after all you know spanish right so you could actually talk to him-the only sentence (besides my name is etc) I can say in spanish is take your underwear off (hope that´s still PG
biggrin.gif
)

You are killin' me. Actually, that is all you would need to know!
tongue.gif

Marisol i asked you questions!! do you or can you interprate the song la tortura for me...:icon_love

I'm loving this thread.
icon_lol.gif
You're all so funny. And yes, he's HOT! Marisol, please share those songs. He's got a great voice.

I definetly love alejandro with the beard look in la tortura.Shakira is going to be in times square today at the virgen mega store at 6 oclock.I want to go so bad but it would be too much with a two and three yr old waiting on line.sucks.
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 I definetly love alejandro with the beard look in la tortura.Shakira is going to be in times square today at the virgen mega store at 6 oclock.I want to go so bad but it would be too much with a two and three yr old waiting on line.sucks.
icon_cry.gif
how cool! so you could really go and shake her hands and tell her how jealous you are of having done a video with that hottie.too bad you can´t go!!!!

why don´t famous people ever come to Austria ;-(

the only celebrity ever coming over for an autograph session was Pam Anderson. do I have to say I didn´t go ? *lol*

Originally Posted by Arielle how cool! so you could really go and shake her hands and tell her how jealous you are of having done a video with that hottie.too bad you can´t go!!!!

why don´t famous people ever come to Austria ;-(

the only celebrity ever coming over for an autograph session was Pam Anderson. do I have to say I didn´t go ? *lol*

yep ,i wish i could go
frown.gif
But something else is coming my way
smile.gif

yOU MISSED OUT ON SEEING PAMS TWINS,LOL

Originally Posted by nydoll23 yep ,i wish i could go
frown.gif
But something else is coming my way
smile.gif
yOU MISSED OUT ON SEEING PAMS TWINS,LOL

I can survive that loss. my male GAY (!) friend went to see her twins though *lol*

Originally Posted by Arielle I can survive that loss. my male GAY (!) friend went to see her twins though *lol* Thats interesting,lol.I would of been curious to how big they really are in person.

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Thats interesting,lol.I would of been curious to how big they really are in person.

u
my friend said they were huge-same as they are on TV.

she was the VIP guest for Vienna´s "opera ball" last year. that´s the only reason she was in town. and she was even paid for being the VIP guest-although she left after like 2 hours.

Originally Posted by Arielle u
my friend said they were huge-same as they are on TV.

she was the VIP guest for Vienna´s "opera ball" last year. that´s the only reason she was in town. and she was even paid for being the VIP guest-although she left after like 2 hours.

She prob had some "PETA" work to do,lol
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back