Any thoughts about the Serious Skincare line

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm..well,about all I can tell you is that it's available on HSN and Sylvester Stallone's wife is their spokes woman

Originally Posted by Jules I haven't heard much about these, can you tell us more?

Yes! This is a realllllly great line! And the Glucosamine line would be perfect for you to start off on! And if ever you decide to go to the retinol or glycolic products use caution as using too many together will dry out your skin. But this is a fantastic skin care line.

Hi Susie..Do you currently use any of this line?Trying to get some ingredient info..I emailed Serious Skincare but they've yet to return my email..Looking for some particular ingredients I can't use

Originally Posted by SusieQ Yes! This is a realllllly great line! And the Glucosamine line would be perfect for you to start off on! And if ever you decide to go to the retinol or glycolic products use caution as using too many together will dry out your skin. But this is a fantastic skin care line.

Another company not emailing back.
icon_evil.gif
I have heard this alot lately...Boy oh boy, Can I ask how the hell can some of these companies have email addresses or websites and not email back when contacted this way? Sheesh

Would this kinda be like when you are ON the phone with your PHONE company (who obviously knows your phone number) and for some reason you get disconnected and they DON'T CALL YOU BACK???? OMG
icon_twisted.gif

Dr. Perricone's book talks a lot about nutraceuticals in skincare. Some of the benefits Fanie has promoted since its' inception is the fractured nutrients in natural substances & supplements that are permeable into the skin at a transdermal level. Our skin cells can't absorb a lot of things from the outside unless they are processed into micro-particles. Some supplements are better used from inside out where they benefit the entire system, & our skin reflects that on the outside.

I'm using the glycolic cleanser right now and I looooove it! I am also using the retinol serum alternating days I think it's a great skincare line!!!!

Latest posts

Back