Anybody watching Miss Teen USA?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope... lol .. totally not interested. Shrugs. I'm sure they are all pretty cute.

I am into Forensic Files and there is one hokey show I like called "Amish" where a group of young Amish adults/teens go into the real world to see if they want to continue their Amish lifestyles. It's pretty interesting actually!
smile.gif

Hey Cali! Its called "Amish in the City" I love that show, but I think the city kids are mean to the Amish kids.
icon_rolleyes.gif

When I lived in PA. we lived pretty close to an Amish community, they never spoke to us let alone looked our way! They have a pretty tough life I think.

Originally Posted by Californian nope... lol .. totally not interested. Shrugs. I'm sure they are all pretty cute. I am into Forensic Files and there is one hokey show I like called "Amish" where a group of young Amish adults/teens go into the real world to see if they want to continue their Amish lifestyles. It's pretty interesting actually!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tinydancer Hey Cali! Its called "Amish in the City" I love that show, but I think the city kids are mean to the Amish kids.
icon_rolleyes.gif

When I lived in PA. we lived pretty close to an Amish community, they never spoke to us let alone looked our way! They have a pretty tough life I think.

Oh, yes thanks. That's it. I think they are mean to the kids too. I don't like that. The concert promoter guy can be very mean and nice too. Moody. I did not like the way they attacked that one Amish guy for being soft spoken. I think it's in his nature. I hate it when people are made to feel bad for a natural trait such as shyness or introversion. They made him feel awful.It was cute to see how much fun they had at the concert with their back stage passes. I don't have their names down yet, so it's hard to talk about them. Do you have a bet on which ones, if any, will choose the city?

Ry

Yeah, I don't know all their names yet but I think Mose is a doll, he's the Amish guy that almost drowned. That club promoter is an ass! He's in no position *as far as him being gay* to be judging anyone! I mean that by the fact that he's gay and I'm sure he's been judged many times. Anyways, yes it was so cute to see them having SO much fun at the concert. As far as who I think will not go back, I think Mose won't, just a guess. Originally Posted by Californian Oh, yes thanks. That's it. I think they are mean to the kids too. I don't like that. The concert promoter guy can be very mean and nice too. Moody. I did not like the way they attacked that one Amish guy for being soft spoken. I think it's in his nature. I hate it when people are made to feel bad for a natural trait such as shyness or introversion. They made him feel awful. It was cute to see how much fun they had at the concert with their back stage passes. I don't have their names down yet, so it's hard to talk about them. Do you have a bet on which ones, if any, will choose the city? Ry

What happend to the Miss Teen USA discussion??? SHEESH
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tinydancer

Yeah, I don't know all their names yet but I think Mose is a doll, he's the Amish guy that almost drowned. That club promoter is an ass! He's in no position *as far as him being gay* to be judging anyone! I mean that by the fact that he's gay and I'm sure he's been judged many times. Anyways, yes it was so cute to see them having SO much fun at the concert. As far as who I think will not go back, I think Mose won't, just a guess.

We got diverted
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) What happend to the Miss Teen USA discussion??? SHEESH
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tinydancer Yeah, I don't know all their names yet but I think Mose is a doll, he's the Amish guy that almost drowned. That club promoter is an ass! He's in no position *as far as him being gay* to be judging anyone! I mean that by the fact that he's gay and I'm sure he's been judged many times. Anyways, yes it was so cute to see them having SO much fun at the concert. As far as who I think will not go back, I think Mose won't, just a guess. I cannot remember which one Mose is. Is he the tall, quiet one or is he the shorter, more rounded face one with the lightish hair? Also, the African American girl is a bit rude too. Who seems to be the most lured in to the city life (to me) is the Amish girl with the freckles who is the most outgoing and who always wears the camisol tanks. She seems to be the most modern in the first place. BTW.. what nights is this show on? I am going to watch it and compare notes. This is fun. Ry

Mose is the older looking guy, they shaved his chest. You may be right about Miriam, she does seem more in the loop then the others. The show is on Wed at 8pm. Check out this site, it has their info. http://www.upn.com/shows/amish_in_the_city/ Originally Posted by Californian I cannot remember which one Mose is. Is he the tall, quiet one or is he the shorter, more rounded face one with the lightish hair? Also, the African American girl is a bit rude too. Who seems to be the most lured in to the city life (to me) is the Amish girl with the freckles who is the most outgoing and who always wears the camisol tanks. She seems to be the most modern in the first place. BTW.. what nights is this show on? I am going to watch it and compare notes. This is fun. Ry

Originally Posted by Tinydancer Mose is the older looking guy, they shaved his chest.

You may be right about Miriam, she does seem more in the loop then the others. The show is on Wed at 8pm. Check out this site, it has their info.

http://www.upn.com/shows/amish_in_the_city/

I checked out the link. Loved it. I'll be watching on Wednesday.
wink.gif
The only ones who kinda bug me are Meagan and Whitney.

Cool, can't wait to chat on the next one. Snicker ...

xo Cali

Latest posts

Back