Anyone buying from the RiRi Hearts MAC fall release?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend brought the nude. I wanted the color lipgloss but it was sold out. I wish they will make more.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jac13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My friend brought the nude. I wanted the color lipgloss but it was sold out. I wish they will make more.

Me too, the nude was at the top of my list. I guess I will wait and see if I find  a dupe.

I didn't buy the lipgloss because in the tube it looked like the one from Archie's Girls (Strawberry Malt?), which I own.

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too, the nude was at the top of my list. I guess I will wait and see if I find  a dupe.

It is unusual enough that I don't think there will be a dupe any time soon.

My order came in yesterday!
wub.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It is unusual enough that I don't think there will be a dupe any time soon.

Don't even tell me that
icon_cry.gif
  I keep checking all the stores that were selling it hoping they bring it back in stock.  If I was in the states I would be going and checking these stores. Not too many places carry MAC in Germany so it sold out even faster here. I was comforting myself with the idea that I would find a dupe.

Hopefully she will come out with something for the holidays. RiRi is big money and the products are really good.

Hopefully she will come out with something for the holidays. RiRi is big money and the products are really good.

I hope so. Hopefully they don't include Riri Woo again. Maybe a totally new shade. I still want Heaux.

Quote: Originally Posted by lioness90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope so. Hopefully they don't include Riri Woo again. Maybe a totally new shade. I still want Heaux.
There is a Holiday collection and it will have RiRi Woo.

Quote: Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There is a Holiday collection and it will have RiRi Woo.

Oh okay thanks for sharing. I guess it wouldn't hurt to have a backup of RiRi Woo.

Oh okay thanks for sharing. I guess it wouldn't hurt to have a backup of RiRi Woo.

I love it enough to back it up, and the holiday release will have white packaging which I LOVE.

Don't even tell me that
icon_cry.gif
  I keep checking all the stores that were selling it hoping they bring it back in stock.  If I was in the states I would be going and checking these stores. Not too many places carry MAC in Germany so it sold out even faster here. I was comforting myself with the idea that I would find a dupe.

Aaww sorry :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It is really popular. Maybe they will repromote it with another collection sometime.

Back