Anyone ever win....big?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone ever won anything significant? I once won $1000 on the California Lottery scratch off ticket....

I was like........whoa!

Anyone else?

i never win anything.. ever! I could put 50 tickets in a tricky tray and there could be a total of 51- i still wouldn't win..
icon_mad.gif

Originally Posted by Ami I've the same problem. Even when each ticket wins. Then I win the worst reward.
frown.gif
I have the same
wink.gif
Once, I was on Mercedes's show- I won an umbrella haha
biggrin.gif
and this is my only prize
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jelonek

I have the same
wink.gif
Once, I was on Mercedes's show- I won an umbrella haha
biggrin.gif
and this is my only prize
smile.gif

OH too bad it wasn't the Mercedes!!

I won a TV when I was 13-and it still works!

and once there was this lottery on a highschool prom over here. I was kinda drunk and spent all my money on tickets cuz the first price was a trip for 2 to greece. I even got a few guys to buy me more tickets.

I got 20 tickets saying "you lost" and the 21st said "you won"-I was all excited, thinking I won the trip. but I won a CYCLING HELMET! *grrr*

my friend had no luck either. she won a prezel the length of a human arm.
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Drunk at 13?!?!!? yeah, that happened too, but that´s another story. we´re pretty open about alcohol here. the adults didn´t say anything.
but no, I won the TV when i was 13.

I won the "really cool" cycling helmet when I was drunk at a high school prom when I was 17. (we have bars at all proms over here)

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OH too bad it wasn't the Mercedes!! I wish it was a Mercedes, but I suppose they wouldn't give me it, I was 8 years old
smile.gif
Anyway, I enjoyed this umbrella
biggrin.gif
that was my first prize in my life and unfortunately, last
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) WINKS! I hid it
wink.gif
Naw, I realized I didn't read it well... you didn´t manage to hide it from me though. I hear and see everything *hehe*but drunk at 13 is sad reality, kids can get alcohol so easily over here

My BIL is the luckiest punk ~ seems he's always winning on a scratch off.. $500 here, $1,000 there! lol..

As for me... I won two tickets to Lollapalooza in 1996.. it was pretty cool. Some of the groups we saw included Metallica, Soundgarden, Ramones, Rancid, Screaming Trees, The Melvins, the Shaolin Monks, Psychotica, etc. Good times... Goooood times.
wink.gif

i WON 3,000 at atlantic city once but i never really gamble ,i didnt even know what the hell i was doing just picking stuff for my husband
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 i WON 3,000 at atlantic city once but i never really gamble ,i didnt even know what the hell i was doing just picking stuff for my husband
icon_smile.gif
Nice!
Once, I won VIP tickets to a concert. My friends and I got picked up by a limo and we got VIP treatment the whole way. We got to meet the artists (Luce, Sixpence None The Richer, and Macy Gray). We had a blast!

Check out the pic! I have won some $$ in Vegas but I've left it there.

I never win anything... the most I've won on scratch off's were $50 a few times...
icon_confused.gif
And from Party 105 (a radio station out here) I won a dvd of the first season of 21 Jumpstreet & an Enthusia PS2 game... lol

LMAO @ Andrea's helmet!!! LOL
hahaha.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 LMAO @ Andrea's helmet!!! LOL
hahaha.gif
oh, my god, i busted out laughing like crazy! LMAO!!
i played lotto for the first time the other week and won $10, but instead of getting the money, i got another ticket and lost lol

for this radio station called z100 here, my sis won 100 cases of pepsi and $600 to princeton ski shop. too bad my family's never gone skiing, so we bought rollerblades and jackets lol we never got the cases of pepsi, though.

I once won $204 off a radio contest. You had to fax them your name and phone number. They called a name every hour and if your name got called, you would get $102 if you called them back withint 10-20 minutes. The next hour, they would call someone else's name and if they didn't call back, you got another $102. So I got two hours worth of $.

I've also won some other things off of the radio:

• a GC to a pizza place
  • two tickets to the Big Mele, which is a concert with a bunch of bands

Latest posts

Back