Anyone going to the trade show in Pasadena???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone in the Southern CA area is going to the trade show on the 25-26 of this month. I thought it would be interesting to meet up and spend some money together
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by envymi Just wondering if anyone in the Southern CA area is going to the trade show on the 25-26 of this month. I thought it would be interesting to meet up and spend some money together
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm gonna try to go on Sunday the 26th. What day are you going Envy??

I think I'm gonna try to be there Sat. so the stuff I want to buy will be in stock. Sometimes they run out of stuff on the 2nd day of these things. Plus, I want to check out a couple things they have going on the schedule Sat.

i wish i could go. but i don't go down there.

do they ever have any trade shows up here in nor cal?

Wow! I wish I could go.
icon_sad.gif
A few of my former co-workers from Sephora will be there. I was gonna go with them, but that plan got totally scrapped!
icon_sad.gif
I'm sure you'll have a blast!!! Tell us about your hauls when you get back!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by envymi I think I'm gonna try to be there Sat. so the stuff I want to buy will be in stock. Sometimes they run out of stuff on the 2nd day of these things. Plus, I want to check out a couple things they have going on the schedule Sat. Oops, I meant SATURDAY the 26th.
icon_redface.gif
We should try to meet up!

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Oops, I meant SATURDAY the 26th.
icon_redface.gif
We should try to meet up! Uhhhh....Saturday's the 25th
icon_lol.gif

Latest posts

Back