Anyone got a Bandaid?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OMG today coming from work I was just pulling into my driveway and wasn't paying attention (guess cause i was so tired from work) I pulled into the driveway right infront of this guy in his truck (he was going 55 i might add) well come to find out he nailed my back end of my car
icon_cry.gif
swong me around in my driveway to. It was my fault cause i was not paying attention, I feel so bad and sore and my car has a big ouchie now. I need a whole new bumper, tail lights and gas door thing. Well just thought I would let you guys know how my wonderful day went.

OH damn!!! Are you ok? Do you need medical asstance?
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by SmartStyle437

OMG today coming from work I was just pulling into my driveway and wasn't paying attention (guess cause i was so tired from work) I pulled into the driveway right infront of this guy in his truck (he was going 55 i might add) well come to find out he nailed my back end of my car
icon_cry.gif
swong me around in my driveway to. It was my fault cause i was not paying attention, I feel so bad and sore and my car has a big ouchie now. I need a whole new bumper, tail lights and gas door thing. Well just thought I would let you guys know how my wonderful day went.

Originally Posted by SmartStyle437 OMG today coming from work I was just pulling into my driveway and wasn't paying attention (guess cause i was so tired from work) I pulled into the driveway right infront of this guy in his truck (he was going 55 i might add) well come to find out he nailed my back end of my car
icon_cry.gif
swong me around in my driveway to. It was my fault cause i was not paying attention, I feel so bad and sore and my car has a big ouchie now. I need a whole new bumper, tail lights and gas door thing. Well just thought I would let you guys know how my wonderful day went. aw. CHIT! I am sorry for you. Been there before....But whenever anyone hits you from behind it is legally their fault and not yours. So what did the cop say?

I'm so sorry. That's crappy.
frown.gif

Better day tomorrow!

015image5.jpg
even Daffy's P.O.'d

AW no, hope you're ok sweetie.. Stupid truck, it shouldnt have been there in the first place!! Hope you feel better. I'm sending you a hug from Ireland now ***HUGS***

By the sounds of it, she turned in FRONT of someone...

Originally Posted by Californian

aw. CHIT! I am sorry for you. Been there before....But whenever anyone hits you from behind it is legally their fault and not yours. So what did the cop say?

I'm so sorry. That's crappy.
frown.gif

Better day tomorrow!

015image5.jpg
even Daffy's P.O.'d

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) By the sounds of it, she turned in FRONT of someone... yep, I sure did what a dummy I am have to get it back legal before I can drive it again, so thank God for the grandpa's truck lol.

Originally Posted by SmartStyle437 yep, I sure did what a dummy I am have to get it back legal before I can drive it again, so thank God for the grandpa's truck lol. Oh, darn it! Get some rest and destress. If you were here, I'd get you an ice cream cone and take you to the beach. Then we'd take grandpa's truck 4 wheelin'. Just kidding... (only about the truck part). T/c and sorry!

Oh no!! Hope you are ok though. You mentioned something about being sore...are you sore all over or around your neck/back area?

Oww!!! Girl, get some rest and take Cali up on that ice cream cone. There's something about chocolate ice cream that makes everything cool.
redface.gif

I am so sorry, girl! One thing I'd suggest though, is going to a chiropractor. My husband and I were in a pile-up a few months back, and even though we didn't feel too hurt to begin with, we came to find out that our bodies were really knocked out of alignment, and the chiropractor definitely helped! Take care!!! *hugs*

Latest posts

Back