Anyone have a Pinterest?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by vogueboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've decided to cave as well and finally join the 21st century 12 years in.

http://pinterest.com/makeupbyomar
Congrats lol
laughing.gif

Mine is rougeandbooks I use mine as a current makeup posts for me. That way I can be in a store and if I see something I want I can check and see if I already have it with a pic. A lot of people Repin my stuff too.:)

I have an account but don't know how to use it. I try to use it regularly but while using I get irritate.

Originally Posted by Patrick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have an account but don't know how to use it. I try to use it regularly but while using I get irritate.
You make boards with different categories, then look through stuff and repin stuff you like onto your boards. You can also pin things from websites you like.

I am on Pinterest I find it sort of relaxing to add all sorts of pins to my boards , find me at www.pinterest.com/NerysM53/

My username is eskuri  Follow me if you would like! will definitely be following some of you soon!

I'm preeetty obsessed with Pinterest, so of course I have to ask if any of you are on there? If you aren't you should definitely check it out! It's a social network where you create boards and then post images or videos to them; you can pretty much find anything your heart desires on there. People follow some/all of your boards, and your future pins (posts) will then show up at their home feed. Please write a comment below with the link to your profile, I'd love to browse through your boards. Mine is: www.pinterest.com/PuzzIePieces/ 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one too!

https://www.pinterest.com/plausiblepaws/

Pinterest has made it so easy for us Bloggers to share our posts on their website so I love using it! All you have to do is paste your posts URL and it extracts the photos featured. I think Pinterest is valuble as many posts go viral from there.
@@PlausiblePaws

Hello! I see you are manually adding your signature.  That isn't allowed.  Here is a tutorial on adding your signature (learn how to edit your signature),

Latest posts

Back