Anyone have a series of Glycolic Peels?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had a glycolic peel done and was happy with the results, I got it done professionally at Caryl Baker Visage, the lady said If i had the series of 6 or 8, my complexion would look porcelain. Has anybody actually gone through the series of treatments, was it worth it ($50 a visit), my goal is to improve my complexion, it has uneven tone, large pores, red areas near my nose, and acne scares. I am happy with my complextion when i have makeup on, but as soon as i take it off, my confidence goes down. I am too afraid to purchase the glycolic acid and do it at home as they say only get a professional to do it, but $50 a visit is pretty steep. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advancE!

Jana

Originally Posted by janac I had a glycolic peel done and was happy with the results, I got it done professionally at Caryl Baker Visage, the lady said If i had the series of 6 or 8, my complexion would look porcelain. Has anybody actually gone through the series of treatments, was it worth it ($50 a visit), my goal is to improve my complexion, it has uneven tone, large pores, red areas near my nose, and acne scares. I am happy with my complextion when i have makeup on, but as soon as i take it off, my confidence goes down. I am too afraid to purchase the glycolic acid and do it at home as they say only get a professional to do it, but $50 a visit is pretty steep. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advancE!

Jana

I was thinking of getting a peel too...after much debating i finally got the microdermabrasion which costed me $150, and i saw NO difference in my skin. I know it takes at least 3 of em to see a difference but i couldnt see myself forking over that much money again...why dont you try the drugstore kind to see if that works before you pay so much. i think its pretty much the same ingrediants but not as strong so it should be safe for home use...btw..50 is actually really cheap for a peel..

Back