Anyone have recs for tinted moisturizers?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer as well Sonia Kashuk Radiance Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15.

Hey, great thread. I'm taking notes!! I just wanted to chime in with a product I didn't like, which was Clinique's Almost Makeup. Don't bother trying it, it's way too sheer, no coverage whatsoever, and your face will be an oil slick in a matter of minutes.
icon_frown.gif

You can't go wrong w/Neutrogena's tinted moisturizer, it has everything you're looking for in it ! It's a keeper, & affordable !

Originally Posted by MACGoddess I am looking for a good tinted moisturizer, preferably with SPF of some sort in it. I don't usually wear foundation, but I feel like sometimes I want to wear something, but not so much as foundation...
Also, it HAS to be completely non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic. My skin can great out pretty easily, and I have JUST gotten it to the point where it is looking pretty great. (Differin gel is FANTASTIC!)

I have heard great things about Benefit's You Rebel, and that has SPF, but I don't know if it is going to clog up my pores. Any recs? BTW I LOVE ALL OF YOU!

:icon_love

Originally Posted by glamslam Hey, great thread. I'm taking notes!! I just wanted to chime in with a product I didn't like, which was Clinique's Almost Makeup. Don't bother trying it, it's way too sheer, no coverage whatsoever, and your face will be an oil slick in a matter of minutes.
icon_frown.gif
I'll second that!! I few years ago I tried it, when I still had some belief in Clinique, and I hated it, I didn't even finish the bottle... I was applying powder like CRAZY to try and tone down the oil somehow...
As of now, I don't have any Clinique products and I really never will, I don't like their products.

I think I am going to give Neutrogena Clea Tint (or whatever it is called) a try... Then I am off to Stila, probably for the powder makeup that trisha suggested...

Originally Posted by MACGoddess I'll second that!! I few years ago I tried it, when I still had some belief in Clinique, and I hated it, I didn't even finish the bottle... I was applying powder like CRAZY to try and tone down the oil somehow...
You're right... I never had it - but I was looking at them in the store, and even when you squeeze some out, you get a fingerfull of oil before any make up... eww.
icon_confused.gif

exactly, grossness abounds!![/quoteWell, it sounds like I'm not going to have any luck getting you to go back to Clinique, but I love the City Block oil-free shimmer daily face protecter with spf15. I think it's great for summer with a hint of shimmer, but not too much. In the winter I sometimes use the sheer one, but I get pretty pale so I usually just use Neutrogena sunscreen, as most color just seems fake on me in winter. Neutrogena also makes a tinted moisterizer (sp?) that I like.

I really love the Biotherm tinted moisturizer! It's fantastic medium coverage, great smell and for sensitive skin like mine. I think it's SPF 15. I am on my third tube and I usually never repurchase anything! I set it all with my Benefit Get Even powder #01 for my fair complexion. My skin has never looked or felt better. I work for Benefit, and I do love the You Rebel tint, but it's too tan for me. If I could use it, I totally would. It's probably now the best selling product from the line.

Originally Posted by Scarlette I really love the Biotherm tinted moisturizer! It's fantastic medium coverage, great smell and for sensitive skin like mine. I think it's SPF 15. I am on my third tube and I usually never repurchase anything! I set it all with my Benefit Get Even powder #01 for my fair complexion. My skin has never looked or felt better. I work for Benefit, and I do love the You Rebel tint, but it's too tan for me. If I could use it, I totally would. It's probably now the best selling product from the line. because of your recommendation, i'm going to douglas cosmetics at grand central tomorrow (didn't know they had the store in there) and buying it! i'd say i'm a beige. macy's didn't carry it when i went
frown.gif
if you use it daily, how long does a tube last? does it give a nice, dewy finish? i'll probably have it already when you respond to this LOL

I HATE the neutrogena tinted oil-free moisturizer! I actually bought it because it got such rave reviews on some other make-up forum (cant' remember how I'd found it, but it wasn't as good as this one). I have very oily, acne prone skin, but it's also sort of sensitive and tends to get dry spots (mostly because of my acne treatment products and cleansers recommended by my dermatologist). I put that neutrogena stuff on that comes in the flatish wedge-shaped tube with the twist-off cap and my face feels damp and sticky all day long - so gross! I described the tube hoping maybe neutrogena has more than one kind of tinted oil-free moisturizer and maybe I bought the wrong one?

Ayacalypso, I think that is the one I tried... It is awful for me too, my face feels gross and oily/sticky all day!

Oh well, the search continues...

Latest posts

Back