Anyone have recs for tinted moisturizers?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am looking for a good tinted moisturizer, preferably with SPF of some sort in it. I don't usually wear foundation, but I feel like sometimes I want to wear something, but not so much as foundation...

Also, it HAS to be completely non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic. My skin can great out pretty easily, and I have JUST gotten it to the point where it is looking pretty great. (Differin gel is FANTASTIC!)

I have heard great things about Benefit's You Rebel, and that has SPF, but I don't know if it is going to clog up my pores. Any recs? BTW I LOVE ALL OF YOU!

:icon_love

i like laura mercier's
smile.gif

stila's tinted moisturizer with spf 15
icon_cheesygrin.gif

covergirl's kicks ass, too! i think it's better than stila!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess I am looking for a good tinted moisturizer, preferably with SPF of some sort in it. I don't usually wear foundation, but I feel like sometimes I want to wear something, but not so much as foundation...
Also, it HAS to be completely non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic. My skin can great out pretty easily, and I have JUST gotten it to the point where it is looking pretty great. (Differin gel is FANTASTIC!)

I have heard great things about Benefit's You Rebel, and that has SPF, but I don't know if it is going to clog up my pores. Any recs? BTW I LOVE ALL OF YOU!

I tried stilas sheer tinted and hated it! Maybe its more for the dry skin pple..because it looked like it was melting off me..i ended up giving it away...
prescriptive tinted moisturizer is pretty nice....not too thick...i always end up going back to it.

yeah my skin is decently oily... I use Cetaphil's SPF moisturizer during the day, and by the end of the day, my face isn't an oil slick, and I would LOVE to keep it that way...

It would probably need to be oil-free, just to be safe...

I have to say for a cheap product Cover Girls CG smoothers spf 15 tinted moisturiser is a really good product. It has never made me break out which is a bonus

tinted_model.jpg

The only TM I have ever tried is the Covergirl one in the lightest shade (I think it's called Fair to Ivory). It has SPF 15, has not made me break out, and looks very natural (I am super pale). I like it a lot. Sometimes I detect a slight pink tint, but I'm not sure if this is due to my concealer or the TM.

I have never tried a tinted moisturizer but I think I might go out and get me one today!!! It's so f-ing hot here and I haven't been wearing foundation but I would like a little something to put on. So, thanks all for the info!

Originally Posted by xpressit I love Stila's it is really sheer and not heavy...perfect for the summer What skin do you have?I have combo to oily and I wonder if Stila's will be good!
icon_rolleyes.gif

I have oily skin. Not so bad that I need to blot during the day, but it is definitely not dry. I would say at least combination oily and normal.

I am loving my Neutrogena tinted moisturizer. It's SPF 30. I got it for $10. It does not make me look dripping or greasy or over-made up. Perfect.

Originally Posted by MACGoddess I am looking for a good tinted moisturizer, preferably with SPF of some sort in it. I don't usually wear foundation, but I feel like sometimes I want to wear something, but not so much as foundation...

Hi, I'm new this site! I hope i'm writting in the right place...My favorite tinted moisturizers is Gerda Spillmann bio-base. There foundation is better because it's pharmacuetical and it comes on so you skin will breathe...it doesn't even feel like you have make-up on...this is why I LOVE GERDA. It's pricy...but worth it.

Well I am looking for something not TOO pricey... I actually tried to neutrogena, and didn't like it. For some reason the color looked really odd on me...

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Well I am looking for something not TOO pricey... I actually tried to neutrogena, and didn't like it. For some reason the color looked really odd on me... Another thing you can do if you are having trouble finding one you like, just take the daily moisturizer you would normally wear and mix it with a bit of the foundation you normally use and you are good to go. (I would normally put some moisturizer on my right middle finger and some foundation on my left middle finger, smoosh them together and apply) Good Luck

I agree- I love Stila and it stays on better too and isnt as greasy looking.

Originally Posted by xpressit I love Stila's it is really sheer and not heavy...perfect for the summer

Originally Posted by Naturally Welcome to MuT Sold_On!
MACGoddess ..have you looked into or thought about Bare Escentuals or any other of the MU's ..they last quite some time so they aren't too pricey.

That is a great suggestion. I would recommend Pur Minerals for sensitive, oily or acneic skin, Bare Escentuals for dry skin.

Latest posts

Back