Quantcast

Anyone heard of/tried Painted Girl cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I've heard of them - they were mentioned on a site/forum that my husband works for. I guess I forgot to mention them when I heard of them a few weeks back. I'm curious to try them, too. Let us know what you think, if you do!

Reaction score
ooh ooh ooh you HAVE to buy something! Their stuff is fabulous! If you don't want to buy right away tho you can get a free sample pack that comes with nearly everything they make. Very cool! The pigments are awesome! They last and last all day and night. I've never tried MAC's so I can't compare but these are awesome; you NEED them! I love everything from Twisted Fayte but the pigments are definately a must!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MysticWolf ooh ooh ooh you HAVE to buy something! Their stuff is fabulous! If you don't want to buy right away tho you can get a free sample pack that comes with nearly everything they make. Very cool! The pigments are awesome! They last and last all day and night. I've never tried MAC's so I can't compare but these are awesome; you NEED them! I love everything from Twisted Fayte but the pigments are definately a must!
Mystic..How's the pigment in these?Are the colors really as complex as they sound?

Reaction score
Alli, the pigment is great in these! The colors really are very complex; I love Wine-0 simply because of how sparkly it is. Wings is also gorgeous. Depending on how the light hits it, it either looks like a soft, sheer white or a really pretty sheer blue. There are lots of other colors like Wings that will flash pink, purple, green... Just a little word of caution if you don't like glitter; don't go for glittery ones because they are extremely glittery! I also highly reccomend checking out the Lip Spices... sooo pretty! Hmmm they've changed the site since I was there last and now it says that because of the high volume of sample requests they're now asking for 5 dollars shipping for the sample packs. The samples packs are constantly changing so I can't tell you what all is in them; but mine was packed with tons of goodies and I would definately be willing to pay 5 dollars for another sample pack. Just send an email to info@twistedfayte.com and ask for more info on the sample packs cause the site has changed a bit and I'm having a little trouble finding what I'm looking for.

Latest posts