Quantcast

Anyone know where to find cheap Rocket City Eyeshadow?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
I'm in love with Rocket City's eyeshadow. So far I only have the Beam Me Up trio, but it was love at first site. These are normally like $17. I really don't want to pay that much for them. The one I have I got for like $5 because my local Gadzooks was having a closeout on makeup because they weren't going to sell it anymore. I really want the Venus Between Us and Batteries Not Included trios. Although I would love to have them all. They usually don't have these on e-bay.
Does anybody know where I could buy these pretty cheap? Or any discount cosmetic websites that could help me? I really need some more gorgeous eyeshadow. Helppppppppppppppppppppp
 
Joined
May 28, 2004
Messages
124
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by FairyRave I'm in love with Rocket City's eyeshadow. So far I only have the Beam Me Up trio, but it was love at first site. These are normally like $17. I really don't want to pay that much for them. The one I have I got for like $5 because my local Gadzooks was having a closeout on makeup because they weren't going to sell it anymore. I really want the Venus Between Us and Batteries Not Included trios. Although I would love to have them all. They usually don't have these on e-bay.
Does anybody know where I could buy these pretty cheap? Or any discount cosmetic websites that could help me? I really need some more gorgeous eyeshadow. Helppppppppppppppppppppp
I get those quite a bit (I run a beauty wholesale business) but I don't have any now otherwise I'd be more than happy to sell you some for very cheap. If I get some this week, I'll send you a note in case you are interested. Obviously, it won't hurt my feelings if you aren't.
I would first look at Ebay. That's the obvious choice, I know, but sometimes on brands like Rocket City, Hard Candy, and Tony & Tina (which are really easy to find wholesale) are really cheap. If you go that route, do a search on Ebay for "wholesale rocket city". You can usually find some great bargains.

I will say that as far as discount websites, you can't really find many with Rocket City cosmetics (though I know tons for various other brands). Unless you want to buy a large quantity, Ebay is probably your best bet.

 
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1
Do you have any Joey New York stuff, Gloss? Also, do you list on Ebay or do you have an etail store? If so, can we have the URL?



Sponsored by chiclets -->

 
Joined
Apr 14, 2004
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
I never thought to do a search for the word "Wholesale." I've done "Makeup Lots" before, though. Thanks for the suggestion!


Originally Posted by GlossAddict I get those quite a bit (I run a beauty wholesale business) but I don't have any now otherwise I'd be more than happy to sell you some for very cheap. If I get some this week, I'll send you a note in case you are interested. Obviously, it won't hurt my feelings if you aren't.
I would first look at Ebay. That's the obvious choice, I know, but sometimes on brands like Rocket City, Hard Candy, and Tony & Tina (which are really easy to find wholesale) are really cheap. If you go that route, do a search on Ebay for "wholesale rocket city". You can usually find some great bargains.

I will say that as far as discount websites, you can't really find many with Rocket City cosmetics (though I know tons for various other brands). Unless you want to buy a large quantity, Ebay is probably your best bet.

 
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
1,124
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by FairyRave I'm in love with Rocket City's eyeshadow. So far I only have the Beam Me Up trio, but it was love at first site. These are normally like $17. I really don't want to pay that much for them. The one I have I got for like $5 because my local Gadzooks was having a closeout on makeup because they weren't going to sell it anymore. I really want the Venus Between Us and Batteries Not Included trios. Although I would love to have them all. They usually don't have these on e-bay.
Does anybody know where I could buy these pretty cheap? Or any discount cosmetic websites that could help me? I really need some more gorgeous eyeshadow. Helppppppppppppppppppppp
FairyRave..If you live near a Marshall's get there quickly..Tons of Rocket City and Hard Candy items at more the 50% off retail
 
Joined
May 28, 2004
Messages
124
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Californian Do you have any Joey New York stuff, Gloss? Also, do you list on Ebay or do you have an etail store? If so, can we have the URL?


Sponsored by chiclets -->

No Joey New York. Some brands are really hard to find wholesale (Stila and NARS are others... which makes me incredibly sad). I sell a little bit on Ebay... not too much. After I post my stuff in the next few days on Ebay, I'll cough up my Ebay store name. I'm in the process of making a website for my online store. Right now I primarily just sell to ther people (in lots, as sort of a middle man) and sell to people online that I know.
 
Joined
May 28, 2004
Messages
124
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by allisong FairyRave..If you live near a Marshall's get there quickly..Tons of Rocket City and Hard Candy items at more the 50% off retail I didn't know Marshall's carried any cosmetics. I never go to those places. TJ Maxx used to carry Urban Decay skincare and the occasional lipgloss here, but not anymore
 
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
Thank you so much glossaddict. I absolutely love Rocket City Eyeshadow and I'm happy that you sell it. Depending upon the price I would probably by several from you. Also do you have other stuff by Rocket City? I lost one of my lipglosses last night. bye bye shuttle. And I've also been wanting to try other Rocket City stuff as well.

 
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by GlossAddict No Joey New York. Some brands are really hard to find wholesale (Stila and NARS are others... which makes me incredibly sad). I sell a little bit on Ebay... not too much. After I post my stuff in the next few days on Ebay, I'll cough up my Ebay store name. I'm in the process of making a website for my online store. Right now I primarily just sell to ther people (in lots, as sort of a middle man) and sell to people online that I know. I'd love to see you shop if you are willing to cough it up. LOL. Or you can PM it to me if you'd like... the other option is to NOT do anything. Hah! That's ok too!


 
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
272
Reaction score
1
I've seen HC at Marshalls' this summer, but no Rocket City. I'd still keep an eye out there because it could come in any moment, but when it does, it won't be tjere long!

 
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
1,124
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by LindaA I've seen HC at Marshalls' this summer, but no Rocket City. I'd still keep an eye out there because it could come in any moment, but when it does, it won't be tjere long! Yup..Amazing enough my Marshalls has Rocket City palettes in gift boxes..HC and Benefit Bathina bags..Tons of great stuff
 

Latest posts

Top