Anyone on a Non-Buying Challenge?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is anyone else on a self-imposed ban? Part of my NYR was to cut back on my cosmetic spending. I only bought 1 blush & replacements--l/s, concealer & l/g. So far, I've only spent $12, but w/all the recent posts of the yummy collections, I'm fairly tempted to break the ban.

Please help me be strong & kick me if the lure of the photos tempt me.

I can't buy anything for a while... my last haul was the Diana Ross MAC palettes and that's the last I will see of MAC for a long time. I will have to elaborate more in about a week. Something bad happened to me today...can't say what yet.

OMG, I wanna ask sooo bad, what happened....

But I'll restrain myself. Hopefully it was nothing terrible, Scarlett

Originally Posted by Scarlette

I can't buy anything for a while... my last haul was the Diana Ross MAC palettes and that's the last I will see of MAC for a long time. I will have to elaborate more in about a week. Something bad happened to me today...can't say what yet.

I'm on Cold Turkey, too.

I actually haven't really bought much of anything since the summer!
eek.gif
I've bought 2 lipglosses and an e/s.

The plan is to be on CT until May 10th, which is when spring semester ends for me. It'll be a hard semester, and the plan is to reward myself with a haul when it's all over. I've actually learned some self-control since being on CT. I no longer need everything that comes out or is available. That's a big deal for me since before I would drive myself nuts until I got the new whatever that people were raving about. But not anymore.

Good luck Feisty! I'm trying to refrain, but it'll be tough. We can help each other be strong & resist temptation.
wink.gif

Scarlette I hope you're ok. I know you had a dreadful experience yesterday, but when you're ready to dish, Reija & I are here to listen.

Latest posts

Back