Anyone use Gerda Spillman Bio-Fond?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by anne7 Yay, let us know how they are Jennifer! Do you think your skin is the color of Rachel McAdams a bit in THe Notebook? I read they mixed Weekend and Apres-Ski for her. i think she's a bit more fairer than me!

Ah, nm, then! Hopefully one of the medium shades matches you w/o mixing.
smile.gif

Love this makeup!  It is coverage..but can be thinned out as needed.  If you are dry, this is THE thing!  Been around for 30 years and is the top pick for makeup artists and photographers.  I got lucky as a local salon carried it and I got to try to pick my color.  IF you do not have such luck then use the Gerda Spillman direct site.  They are very helpful and will take care of you.  I have seen some gals not like the fact that it is such coverage..This one delivers!  ..If you are dry skin you will love it!  I am super dry..I top it with a very light dusting of Smashbox HD powder and it is an all day love affair!  I am ordering the blush as I see many fab reviews and my salon does not carry this item.  I just got a discount code for ordering .This stuff lasts and lasts.  I have heard of a blush lasting years.  Worth a try!

One more thing on this...the cost!  the large was $60 US ...for 12g.compact.  the 4g compact was $25!!!  I got the big one because the cost.  But this lasts and lasts...I got Limelight.  I use self tanner as I am super pale skin and pale hair..This evens out my tan look and gives it OOMPF!  Box says "light and sheer coverage"..well I guess that is for some of you..I have a heavy hand and tend to over do everything.  I get full coverage..flawless.  I have tried sponge..and a flat brush and fingers.  All work.  Run...do not walk...and try this!

Back