Apple Cider Vinegar

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by corena /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have used A.C.V. with water for years now. Two tbls. of vinager to a bottle of water (personal size)This solution really helps to fight hunger pains. Also 1tbl spoon of mustard twice aday with plenty of water helps to curve hunger pains. Also, I have suffered from restless leg syndrom for years and my doc. told me to try Taking a heaping table spoon of Mustard for R.L.S (Mustard has vinager in it) But, do becare with heartburn.That would be the only down fall. I had a problem the first few times with the heart burn then I guess my tummy got use to it. Eating bread or crackerst can also help. There's a big difference between ACV and white vinegar when they're digested. When ACV is an ash it's alkaline and therefore good for you. White vinegar doesn't have the same effect on the body. Wonder why a Dr. would recommend this....anywhoo. ACV/white vinegar are recommended topically when trying to balance the skin's pH.
shuriken.gif

I have heard so much about drinking apple cider vinegar on so many different forums, now this....I guess I am going to have to try it out myself!

would lemons help with your PH balance also? or do I need to use the ACV after I use my lemons? Thats sounds like alot of acid on my face. (I use the lemons for dark spots and clarity)

Back