April Book of the Month

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This month's selection is Honeymoon by James Patterson. I'm thinking we could meet back around the 22nd to discuss. If anyone needs more time or wants to discuss earlier, feel free to chime in.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha This month's selection is Honeymoon by James Patterson. I'm thinking we could meet back around the 22nd to discuss. If anyone needs more time or wants to discuss earlier, feel free to chime in.
smile.gif
Ok...just got it used from Amazon for $7 including S & H.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 what is it about?
icon_wink.gif
Here is what it says on Amazon.com

Product Description:

The honeymoon is over--now the murders can begin. America's #1 thriller writer returns with his sexiest, scariest novel ever. Hotter than The Beach House and scarier than Kiss the Girls, James Patterson's explosive new thriller introduces a bride who is beautiful, talented, devoted--and deadly. When a young investment banker dies of baffling causes, FBI agent John O'Hara immediately suspects the only witness, the banker's alluring and mysterious fianc'e. Nora Sinclair is a beautiful decorator who expects the best, and will do anything to get it. Agent O'Hara keeps closing in, but the stronger his case, the less he knows whether he's pursuing justice or his own fatal obsession. In a novel so compelling it reads like a collaboration with Alfred Hitchcock, James Patterson unveils surprise after surprise that will keep readers guessing until the last deadly kiss.

I have read Roses are Red & Pop Goes the Weasel (by James Patterson) and I really liked them. Hopefully this book won't disappoint.
icon_biggrin.gif

I've read almost every mystery/suspense he's released. I picked this up today & have a good feeling about it.
smile.gif

I got the book today and already read up to chapter 22. They are short chapters but so far, it was a good pick.

36_1_11.gif

Did anyone else start reading it yet?

I finished reading it too... Can't wait to discuss it?

Anyone else besides Gail and I reading the book?

Pretty good huh? I'm sure Tracey's reading it, but we need to wait for her to return & get settled in.
wink.gif

Yeah, his stuff is always easy to read b/c it keeps you guessing & a complete page-turner.

Originally Posted by keaLoha Yeah, his stuff is always easy to read b/c it keeps you guessing & a complete page-turner. Kept me interested... read it in three nights!
icon_biggrin.gif

Girl, if you liked this & finished in 3 nights, you GOTTA read his other stuff--especially his Alex Cross series. Talk about page-turner!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Girl, if you liked this & finished in 3 nights, you GOTTA read his other stuff--especially his Alex Cross series. Talk about page-turner!
eek.gif
Which ones do you recommend? THose are from the movies Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider, right? I loved those movies!

So how many people have finished?

Can I request pushing back the date to discuss?

Latest posts

Back