Arbonne NutriminC RE9

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
***isn't "Naturally" aka Kim? an Arbonne Rep?

Arbonne NutriMinC® RE9: Anti-Aging Goes High-Tech

arbonne.jpg
Arbonne's NutriMinC® RE9 anti-aging skin care line offers a slew of ingredients that are designed to work together to offer you the latest anti-aging technologies in one streamlined set of products.

The RE9 refers to the nine benefits that this line offers, and the ingredient list supports several of those claims. This line contains antioxidants, vitamins, peptides, humectants, plant extracts, and much more. I tried the entire facial line (which includes cleanser, toner, day cream, night cream, eye cream, mask, scrub, and serum) and I liked everything in it. I have extremely sensitive skin and all of the products were soothing and did not irritate my skin. I especially liked the serum (MSRP $40)--it made my skin feel soft, smooth, and hydrated.

My only complaint is that the day cream only includes SPF 8 protection--I prefer a higher SPF in my day cream. I also don't use toner, so that seemed unnecessary, but the line as a whole is a winner, especially if you're looking for a line that incorporates the latest anti-aging technologies.

Wow...It has some excellent ingredients! Lots of moisture, antioxidants, antiaging and the lightener. I've read that Kojic acid is good for dark circles as well. Have you seen the difference in your skin?

Originally Posted by Naturally <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=563 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=barcolor width=242>PROPRIETARY RE<SUP>9</SUP>

9 KEY ANTI-AGING ELEMENTS

1. Bio-Hydria<SUP>®</SUP> Complex: Proprietary blend of seven plant nutrients that soften and condition skin.

2. Nanospheres: Infused with free radical fighting antioxidant vitamins, penetrate deep into the skin to protect, condition and adjust to skin's specific

needs. 3. Vitamin C, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate: A biologically-active form of vitamin C promotes collagen, elastin and ground substance (the strength and elasticity of the skin).

4. Elhibin® & Stimutex<SUP>®</SUP>: Elhibin <SUP>®</SUP>, a revolutionary, plant-derived skin protectant, contributes to skin's elasticity, softness and smoothness. Stimu-Tex<SUP>®</SUP>, a unique, plant-derived skin moisturizer, helps to improve the appearance of the skin's epidermal lipid layer, minimizing water loss and helping skin metabolism.

</TD><TD class=barcolor width=20>
transparent.gif
</TD><TD class=barcolor vAlign=top width=241>
transparent.gif

5. Alpha Lipoic Acid: A powerful antioxidant that penetrates skin quickly and absorbs into the skin's cells to increase cell metabolism.

6. Kojic Acid: A highly effective, natural skin lightening agent that reduces the appearance of long-term sun and environmental damage.

7. Copper: Visibly smoothes, softens and firms skin. Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines while promoting younger-looking skin.

8. Alpha & Beta Hydroxy Acids: Activate healthy cells while diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

9. Peptides: Improve skin roughness and lessen the appearance of wrinkle volume and wrinkle depth.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I didn't know that Rita has Rosacea. Which products is she able to use?

Originally Posted by Naturally Yes I am ..and I've been using the RE9 line since it came out a few years ago ...absolutely LOVE IT! Their Research and Design Institute is in Switzerland ..so their formulas are more European than US ..but they are MADE in the USA! Plus they have 2 patents pending (Swiss and USA) on this line!
I know the day cream is only SPF 8 ..but you can use their foundations which are also SPF 8. I was using their foundations until I started using BE. I loved them ..but I like the minerals better ..it's lighter! If/whenever I decide to go back to a liquid or stick foundation ..I know who's I'll be using!

As for using Toner ..I am of the mindset that it is required! I haven't gone wrong so far in regards to my face and skin care program ..oh I've tried others ..and so far I keep coming back to Arbonnes ...and not just because I'm a consultant ..but becaues I LOVE their products.

I actually got into being a consultant because of their Hormone Cream ..and I thank the GODS everyday for that ...it was a real lifesaver! I am officially Post Menopausal and have YET to have any of those symptoms ...thanks to the cream!

added: ..Rita Davenport (President) has Rosacea ..and SWEARS by the products and keeping it at bay!

Latest posts

Back