Are clear bra straps yes or no?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm wondering what bra to wear with my dress and I have so much trouble trying to find a strapless bra that fits me right. I know a lot of women wear clear straps. I never have but I have a bra that converts to clear straps. What's your opinion, are clear straps ok to show if the dress has spaghetti straps?
icon_question.gif

I would say yes... if they are pretty much where the dress straps are. I wouldn't wear one w/ an off-the-shoulder dress... but spaghetti straps should be fine. I've worn one before w/ a spaghetti strap dress, worked just fine, and the strap material (kind of rubbery/plastic) actually help the straps stay put! Just be sure it fits you well and isn't pulled to tight - so you don't have little indentations in your shoulders from an 'Unseen force" LOL
tongue.gif

Thanks for your tips! The straps do go where the bra straps are so it will be fine then. This is such a relief for me! thanks again!

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Thanks for your tips! The straps do go where the bra straps are so it will be fine then. This is such a relief for me! thanks again! You'll look great!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
When is the party?

Actually I'm leaving out of town for work. I'll be in New Orleans for a couple of days so unfortunately I won't be able to be online. The party is on Saturday night. I'll see you all on the board when I get back!

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Actually I'm leaving out of town for work. I'll be in New Orleans for a couple of days so unfortunately I won't be able to be online. The party is on Saturday night. I'll see you all on the board when I get back! I know you are already gone, but I forgot to tell you to have a great time! (as much fun as you can possible have on a work trip! LOL) See you soon - & knock em' dead @ the party!! We'll keep an eye on Tony for ya'
wink.gif
LOL
Have fun!

Latest posts

Back