Are these any good?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My hair always ends up looking kind of damaged/frizzy/not very put together when I'm at school, and I'm looking for ways to change that. I've heard great things about Fekkai and I would love to hear your opinions on these products! I'm not really wanting to spend a ton of money if the products aren't going to do much for my hair. These are the things I'm thinking of getting:

Fekkai Glossing Cream (I've heard great things about this and the reviews here were really good, but I just want to make sure)

Fekkai Baby Blonde Shampoo(to keep my hair vibrant in-between colorings when I'm at school)

Fekkai Technician's Glaze(to lock in the color? I'm skeptical about this one)

Thanks for any info you can give me!

Originally Posted by Blondtgr My hair always ends up looking kind of damaged/frizzy/not very put together when I'm at school, and I'm looking for ways to change that. I've heard great things about Fekkai and I would love to hear your opinions on these products! I'm not really wanting to spend a ton of money if the products aren't going to do much for my hair. These are the things I'm thinking of getting: Fekkai Glossing Cream (I've heard great things about this and the reviews here were really good, but I just want to make sure)

Fekkai Baby Blonde Shampoo(to keep my hair vibrant in-between colorings when I'm at school)

Fekkai Technician's Glaze(to lock in the color? I'm skeptical about this one)

Thanks for any info you can give me!

Hey there!
smile.gif
I've heard good things about their products, although I cant' say that I've tried them... if you want to try them out, I would suggest just one itme from the line, to see how you like it, and if it seems to do what it claims. If it does, then buy another one, etc... I wouldn't buy a ton of stuff from a line, if you haven't tried any before. Just in case you don't like it.
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back