Are you a Craftster? Share your projects!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my DIY Ripped Distressed Denim video after I tore the knee in my jeans and decided to make the most of it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ox

0.jpg

He's silly but I'm so proud of it so I'll share. I made a hand-sewn stuffed squid for my husband to take back to Afghanistan. He's super comfy and he's adorable and I love him. I'll start on my counterpart soon...

@tweakabell did your husband love that squid? It's so cute. I have to find some tutorials for stuffed animals to send to our newborn nephew :) Thank you Pinterest.

He loves it, he sleeps with it in Afghanistan. I made my mom a tiny one for Xmas (giant PITA). My family has a tradition of "filling" stuffed animals with hugs and kisses for when you miss the person that gave them to you.

Quote: Originally Posted by Fairest of all /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I do!!! Like you said it feels like I always have something in the works

I like making mine and my boyfriends Halloween costumes by hand each year. This is from last year we were Woody and Jessie from Toy Story

I do a lot of polymer clay hair accessories, felt purses, acrylic paintings or just random things i think are cute and sell them in shops around town and online 
smile.gif

Love this all!  You rocked on the costumes!

Back