Quantcast

Are you a good judge of character?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
1,733
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Liz no. it's the "normal" looking ones that are usualy the killers. lol lol
 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by wongy74 Dude, I got 10/10! I'm AWESOME! That's why you're in law!!! To spot the criminals!!!
lol
 
Joined
Mar 2, 2005
Messages
1,164
Reaction score
0
woohoo...I got all 10! I used to want to be an FBI profiler when I was younger. Guess I still got the eyes for it.

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by envymi woohoo...I got all 10! I used to want to be an FBI profiler when I was younger. Guess I still got the eyes for it.
 
Joined
Feb 11, 2005
Messages
899
Reaction score
0
LOL!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 That's why you're in law!!! To spot the criminals!!!
lol
 
Joined
Mar 19, 2005
Messages
1,120
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Take this quiz - and post your results! I got 8 out of 10.




Are you a good judge of character? Try this out.

By looking at a picture of a person, you have to decide if he is a

computer program language inventor or a serial killer. Go with your gut

feeling, believe it or not.......

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/killerquiz/

9/10 for me...that was pretty kool... quite frankly, they all look like serial killers !!!
 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Anya1976 oh girl you better not leave the house, it could be dangerous for ya OMG I’m PMSL at this!! I only got 4 out of 10 though YIKES!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
ffice
ffice" /><o
></o
>
 
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
1
Dang.. I got 6 out of 10!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Take this quiz - and post your results! I got 8 out of 10.




Are you a good judge of character? Try this out.

By looking at a picture of a person, you have to decide if he is a

computer program language inventor or a serial killer. Go with your gut

feeling, believe it or not.......

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/killerquiz/

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Naturally Of course there was the EASY one ...Son of Sam ...I will always remember his face for some reason! Yeah, me too ! Probably because he looks like Latka from Taxi!
 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Jennifer why did they pick computer programmers to compare? are they weird-looking? i'd be offended. I'M MAKING MY OWN GAME.

MAKEUP ARTIST OR SERIAL KILLER







http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/SalsaBelle1983/Trisha4.bmp







HAHA, beat that, suckas!

OMG!!! Number 4 is Terrifying!!! Definitely a serial killer!!! LOL
(Just kiddin hun!) The last one looks like Ben Affleck with a goatee! LOL
 
Joined
Mar 7, 2005
Messages
22,240
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 OMG!!! Number 4 is Terrifying!!! Definitely a serial killer!!! LOL
(Just kiddin hun!) The last one looks like Ben Affleck with a goatee! LOL you do know that's scott peterson, right? LOL
 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Jennifer you do know that's scott peterson, right? LOL Yeah - although after what he did, I'd rather not!
 

Latest posts

Top