Are you a good judge of character?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Take this quiz - and post your results! I got 8 out of 10.
rolleyes.gif

Are you a good judge of character? Try this out.

By looking at a picture of a person, you have to decide if he is a

computer program language inventor or a serial killer. Go with your gut

feeling, believe it or not.......

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/killerquiz/

I only got a 50%...it's kinda scary because the killers all looked normal!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Take this quiz - and post your results! I got 8 out of 10.
rolleyes.gif

i got 8 out of 10 too i've seen profiles of some of those dudes on court tv lol ( love true crime stuff)

Originally Posted by Jennifer 2/10 Lol oh girl you better not leave the house, it could be dangerous for ya

Originally Posted by Anya1976 oh girl you better not leave the house, it could be dangerous for ya Don't scare her. Besides, I thought that we weren't supposed to judge a book by its cover.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Don't scare her. Besides, I thought that we weren't supposed to judge a book by its cover.
tongue.gif
yea yea blah blah blah some of those dudes were just scary lol they threw the freakiest of the programmers in there to throw us off lol

and i am SURE some of those programmers have some sort of skeleton in their closet....

Originally Posted by Anya1976 yea yea blah blah blah some of those dudes were just scary lol they threw the freakiest of the programmers in there to throw us off lol I thought some of them were sexy... like these dudes right here!
napoleondynamite.jpg

Originally Posted by Marisol I thought some of them were sexy... like these dudes right here!
napoleondynamite.jpg

i'm so not commenting lol even though i know you like that movie i still havent seen it i've heard not to waste my time

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i'm so not commenting lol even though i know you like that movie i still havent seen it i've heard not to waste my time Don't be hatin'!
tongue.gif

I got 8/10 ... mainly because several of the computer programmers looked like Computer Science professors that I've had in the past, or at least look like people who have published articles that I've read! lol

Originally Posted by girl_geek I got 8/10 ... mainly because several of the computer programmers looked like Computer Science professors that I've had in the past, or at least look like people who have published articles that I've read! lol LMAO

i got 6 out of 10, but that's because i picked all of them as serial killers. lol

Originally Posted by Liz i got 6 out of 10, but that's because i picked all of them as serial killers. lol takin the easy way out huh lol

Originally Posted by Anya1976 takin the easy way out huh lol no. it's the "normal" looking ones that are usualy the killers. lol

Latest posts

Back