Are you a good judge of character?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Liz no. it's the "normal" looking ones that are usualy the killers. lol lol

Originally Posted by wongy74 Dude, I got 10/10! I'm AWESOME! That's why you're in law!!! To spot the criminals!!!
smile.gif
lol

woohoo...I got all 10! I used to want to be an FBI profiler when I was younger. Guess I still got the eyes for it.

Originally Posted by envymi woohoo...I got all 10! I used to want to be an FBI profiler when I was younger. Guess I still got the eyes for it.

LOL!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 That's why you're in law!!! To spot the criminals!!!
smile.gif
lol

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Take this quiz - and post your results! I got 8 out of 10.
rolleyes.gif

Are you a good judge of character? Try this out.

By looking at a picture of a person, you have to decide if he is a

computer program language inventor or a serial killer. Go with your gut

feeling, believe it or not.......

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/killerquiz/

9/10 for me...that was pretty kool... quite frankly, they all look like serial killers !!!

Originally Posted by Anya1976 oh girl you better not leave the house, it could be dangerous for ya OMG I’m PMSL at this!! I only got 4 out of 10 though YIKES!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
redface.gif
ffice
redface.gif
ffice" /><o
tongue.gif
></o
tongue.gif
>

Dang.. I got 6 out of 10!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Take this quiz - and post your results! I got 8 out of 10.
rolleyes.gif

Are you a good judge of character? Try this out.

By looking at a picture of a person, you have to decide if he is a

computer program language inventor or a serial killer. Go with your gut

feeling, believe it or not.......

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/killerquiz/

Originally Posted by Naturally Of course there was the EASY one ...Son of Sam ...I will always remember his face for some reason! Yeah, me too ! Probably because he looks like Latka from Taxi!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer why did they pick computer programmers to compare? are they weird-looking? i'd be offended. I'M MAKING MY OWN GAME.

MAKEUP ARTIST OR SERIAL KILLER

makeup_jeanineLobell.jpg

3_21_031204_csectionwoman.jpg

osama-med.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/SalsaBelle1983/Trisha4.bmp

MDimage4_0_0_0_0.jpg

murderer.jpg

scott_peterson_mug.jpg

HAHA, beat that, suckas!

OMG!!! Number 4 is Terrifying!!! Definitely a serial killer!!! LOL
wink.gif
(Just kiddin hun!) The last one looks like Ben Affleck with a goatee! LOL

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 OMG!!! Number 4 is Terrifying!!! Definitely a serial killer!!! LOL
wink.gif
(Just kiddin hun!) The last one looks like Ben Affleck with a goatee! LOL you do know that's scott peterson, right? LOL

Originally Posted by Jennifer you do know that's scott peterson, right? LOL Yeah - although after what he did, I'd rather not!
eek.gif

Latest posts

Back