Are you close to using anything up?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Or have you used anything up lately?

I'm soooo close to finishing up my Proactiv Oil Free Moisture SPF 15, Neutrogena Intensified Eye Moisture, Palmer's Cocoa Butter Swivel Stick, and Maybelline Clear Brow Gel.

I haven't used anything up though.
icon_redface.gif

Nope .. not that I can think of! I have so much stuff it ain't even funny! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I've been wiping my baby finger around the edge's of my L'Oreal Shine Delice lipstick in Coffee Blast for the past month! It's actually gone but i just don't wanna believe it coz they have been discontinued!

Almost at the end of my Lancome Adaptive Foundation aswell!

other than saline solution, probably some hair conditioner. otherwise, i'm no where near close to finishing anything. LOL!

i just finished a bottle of conditioner and detangler. other than that, im almost done with a tube of toothpaste. lol.

lets see....im almost out of jane blushing glow blush.

I've never used anything up, probably because i end up buying new things and have so many different types of certain make up products that i spread my usage equally betwen all of them. I've used up a lot of skin care products though. However i've had my current moisturiser for about a year and am just now getting to the bottom of the pot! I might just buy a new one soon anyway.

Originally Posted by laura127 I've been wiping my baby finger around the edge's of my L'Oreal Shine Delice lipstick in Coffee Blast for the past month! It's actually gone but i just don't wanna believe it coz they have been discontinued!
Almost at the end of my Lancome Adaptive Foundation aswell!

Found these 2 on Ebay Laura.. maybe if you email him... they will ship to Ireland? Just tell them your sitch' - maybe they'll do it for you
icon_cheesygrin.gif
they're both from same seller - maybe if you win both auctions they'll do a combined thing...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...541705542&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...542264098&rd=1

I am *thisclose* to finishing off a bottle of Jane stay calm foundation, which is unheard of! I've never finished off a whole bottle of foundation (except for Px Virtual Skin, I wasn't about to let it go to waste!)
icon_lol.gif

I think I may be on the last dregs of my Revlon SL Glossy Rose as well, but that may be a while.

sunscreen...it takes me forever to use stuff up & I cut tubes in half & own bunches of small glass & plastic sample-size container that I relabel til I'm out...Whole Foods Market used to have (they may still) a tube squeezer deal I've owned for a decade & it gets a workout about 3x/year (lol). It's kind of cool to use something up all the way, kind of like a favorite pen or pencil that deserves a new ink barrel or lead.

Latest posts

Back