Are You New to Memebox?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Memebox Terminology

Confused with all the Korean makeup and beauty terminologies? Here's an easy dictionary to guide you through the makeup jungle!

Ampoule: Ampoules are similar to intensive treatment serums, mostly used to repair damaged skin by the sun and other external stressors.

CC Cream: The CC in CC Creams can stand for a lot of things. It can stand for Color Changing, Color Correcting, Complexion Corrector and etc. But, the most important thing to remember is that it is a class of a BB Cream/foundation with a lighter feel and lighter coverage. It gives the look of naturally good and glowing skin.

Emulsion: Emulsions are similar to moisturizers except that they tend to be a little more light weight and liquidy in texture. They are usually used as the last step during the skin care routine for normal to oily skin, or used before a hydrating cream for dry skin.

Essence: Essences are viscous liquids usually used after toner and before emulsion. They are used to prep and condition the skin for better emulsion and moisturizer absorption.

Peeling Gel: Peeling gels are used to exfoliate dead skin cells. Massage the gel into your skin, and you will see and feel little balls of dead skin forming on your face! Super gross but super cool.
ok i can't edit this ,as i think the @@Director may of pinned or something. 

anyway 

when looking at KOREAN COSMETICS in say the boxes please be aware that this means skincare, moisturisers,creams,BB AND CC creams, toners,essences,and all the above in this post,please don't ASSUME  it is what we all think as in make-up. it is not. koreans class this as as an overall term. for instance make up memeboxes are usually themed, e.g.- make up edition,-make up superbox, banilla,etude house,holika holika,10 minute box.tony moly,and the 2 burst of colour boxes .

i thought it should just be added here in the newbie thread incase people were a little unsure. and makes it a little clearer to you all.

also please ask the members if unsure we have all been around to work out which boxes are usually a good one or not so sure,we all give a good idea and are here to help out , cause we love to chat about memebox.

I haven't ordered a Luckybox yet, does anyone know how they chose the products that go in them? I'm a little afraid of repeat products.
Luckyboxes contains a selection of producs from past memeboxes and luckyboxes. I got the #5 as my first box and I

Love it. It was a good start and got me hooked. I also really like the Memebox From Nature. I' m using all of the producs from these two boxes. Don' t be afraid to try them they a good value.

Hello Ladies!

I have been reading some of your spoilers and hauls for Memebox and even saw the addiction thread and thought "that won't be me" I just want to buy 1 box and see how I personally like the products.

Well I placed my first Memebox order today and instead of the 1 box I had planned on getting I have somehow ended up with 6!!!

The best laid plans and all.....

Worst thing is if I could still get the Tony Moly box I would've bought even more!

I'm hoping the novelty wears off after a couple of months?!?

New to memebox as well so thanks for this thread.  I'm new to Korean skincare, including BB creams and such.  Do they make these tinted products for medium to tan skintones? I'd like to know before I order as that is what I"m most interested in trying.  TIA!

New to memebox as well so thanks for this thread.  I'm new to Korean skincare, including BB creams and such.  Do they make these tinted products for medium to tan skintones? I'd like to know before I order as that is what I"m most interested in trying.  TIA!
many BB creams are dark for me ,think ghost white thats me, and the asian girls seem to be ok with there boxes ,sorry if that offended wasn't trying to pick a certain type of person out , i have been lucky in that koreans seem to have pale skin and i have found some lovely anaemic BB creams that i can't get in the uk, don't worry you don't get one in each box ,but there are some cult BB creams that people love at it suits them and rush and buy the boxes liked naked when they pop up in, i would read my post in the general meme thread i quoted you in and go with the flow, if you are not really to fussy  and open to new things I'm sure we will help you out on thoughts on limited or super boxes for sale if you not sure , and yes i have a few boxes.

many BB creams are dark for me ,think ghost white thats me, and the asian girls seem to be ok with there boxes ,sorry if that offended wasn't trying to pick a certain type of person out , i have been lucky in that koreans seem to have pale skin and i have found some lovely anaemic BB creams that i can't get in the uk, don't worry you don't get one in each box ,but there are some cult BB creams that people love at it suits them and rush and buy the boxes liked naked when they pop up in, i would read my post in the general meme thread i quoted you in and go with the flow, if you are not really to fussy  and open to new things I'm sure we will help you out on thoughts on limited or super boxes for sale if you not sure , and yes i have a few boxes.
LOL @ anaemic BB creams

they said they have been getting friends to post there links, and using office work computers to share too. i not sure to be honest , i know they were asking for certain affiliates ip addresses and info , i know 2 bloggers who were on you tube no longer seem to be getting the free boxes and there reviews have dried up on the boxes there not all happy happy either. they did admit on a forum that they had been removed for underhand attics, so who knows . i think it stemmed  when every one was reviewing boxes on the website yet not even shipped as well.i know it was washed over.but its easy to find someones ip address and if they are using multiples.,i know one blogger has her affiliate banner on her blog and her friend has copied it onto her blog as well.

New to memebox as well so thanks for this thread. I'm new to Korean skincare, including BB creams and such. Do they make these tinted products for medium to tan skintones? I'd like to know before I order as that is what I"m most interested in trying. TIA!
I'm sorry I count help but notice your screen name and Power to our women!! lol Spanish is my native language :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> welcome to the memebox madness!

I'm new to memebox, I am wondering if someone could explain how the point system works? And how the promos work?

Thanks!
the points work by using then for money off boxes 1 point is $1,

you can get points by-

when memebox do a cock up they award you with points,

they send you special offers

they feel generous and put in points for 48 hours only or weekend or week, 

they put up new boxes and if you buy them you get 5 points back for buying,

they use to give them up for joining,

they use to give them when we referred people,

you get points for surveys and reviews.

you get points as and when the wind blows if memebox fancy it.

there are are many ways you get points.

PROMOS

these are either on the memebox site or coupon sites, these vary in price, usually more letters than numbers,and use words more,

all codes can only be used once, 

blogger codes, these are on blogs,instagram,youtube etc memebox send out specific codes as thank you to bloggers and they pass onto there readers,

generally u can only use one code a month and once only,so you can't say find 10 bloogers codes and use them all in one month they come up as invalid,

thats the general gist of it , but they are changing all the time the rules at memebox,

no blogger afliate codes to be posted on this forum either .

Latest posts

Back