Are You New to Memebox?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey gals, quick question about tracking. I live in Ontario Canada and have been trying to track my Daily Dose of Beauty box but Canada Post just shows that it's left Korea and is on its way. It's been a week and a have and thats all I know. How long will it take for it for something new to show up and how long does it usually take for your memeboxes to arrive?
@ can you help , i know once it says incheon it means its left korea, i imagine you should receive this coming week ,but plenty of canadian girls are on here, i take it it was standard ems delivery,i believe the girls say you can track sometimes via canada post, type  the tracking in to track and trace online, see if that helps better,

Last edited by a moderator:
@ can you help , i know once it says incheon it means its left korea, i imagine you should receive this coming week ,but plenty of canadian girls are on here, i take it it was standard ems delivery,i believe the girls say you can track sometimes via canada post, type  the tracking in to track and trace online, see if that helps better,
Thanks! I tried it but it's showing the same thing. Guess I'll just have to be a little more patient -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks! I tried it but it's showing the same thing. Guess I'll just have to be a little more patient -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
-Wait another 1 week or so. I know Memebox has been sending there box's by registered mail recently so it might take 2-3weeks. If it's with EMS it should be there by next week.

@@Krisame

So I'm a memebox rookie but I was looking at their site earlier this week after reading a few reviews of their Cute and OMG boxes I was interested in trying a few of these boxes out. Then I went a little crazy and I'm thinking about canceling  few of the boxes that I bought. These are the ones that I purchased already, are of theses like known to be duds and what is the difference between super boxes and memeboxes? TIA

#50 Anti-Aging 3 - I bought this one because I seriously look like I'm 29 going on 45. 

#34 Whole Grain 2 (Ref Deal) - Because it came with meme points. LOL 

Meme's Pouch + Moisture Surge - Because it was a bundle. #10 Lucky Box - This one sounded good! 
#38 My Mask Box - I WANT this one. I did a Dr. Jart paper mask last week and I swear it majorly changed my skin for the better. I need more masks in my life like yesterday. 
#39 Cafe Box - Because I love coffee. 

#54 Pinkaholic - I'm a mom to two little girls, I need this box in my life. MORE PINK! MORE CUTE! 

#59 Halloween Special - Sounded fun! 

#40 Head-To-Toe - This sounded like a good mix.  

I don't really know what I'm doing and I guess I'm just hoping for advice from some of the meme gurus that are on here. I'm a work at home mom and I work in finance and watch my girls all day. I do wear makeup everyday but it's pretty toned down and neutral, I mostly want these for some really awesome skin care products. I have wrinkles on my forehead, big pores on my cheeks and my eyes are starting to form bags. I'm sure upping my water intake and getting more sleep would help those things too but it's not as fun as a memebox. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So, so, so tempted to order my first one tonight but I don't even know where to start! Any suggestions on anything avaliable now that would be a good intro type box?

@@PrettyAndWitty It's a bit hard to tell which will be duds. Sometimes Memebox doesn't follow their descriptions (Herbal box without the herbs they mentioned, Waxing box with no wax) and the pictures don't always relate to the actual box. You can try to guess what will be in each box by looking through the Memeshop as some products in the box will be featured some time before the box shipping date. You can also wait for Memebox to spoil some items before deciding if you want to cancel your order. I really liked the first Whole Grains and Anti-Aging 2. There was a spoiler for Moisture Surge that a lot of people on here are excited about.

Superboxes contain only full size items, but Memebox considers single-use masks as "full-size" 

@@BSquared I think the Global boxes and the Luckyboxes are a great for those just starting out. They usually have high value. If you see items you liked in past boxes, Luckyboxes guarantee repeats, although you're taking a gamble on which repeats you'll be getting. Other than these two, I'd say go for the themes that you like.

Thougth I had replied here...

Anyway I would always go with globals, but with the only globals being the 17-19 which are not shipping til November a couple might be needed for before then! Out of the ones currently available I would chose chocomania or yoguhrt :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i would recommend if its your first ever box to go with lucky box 10 if you want a sooner shipped box head to moisture surge box,

I'm new to Memebox. I've seen Memebox around for a while but didn't get the appeal. I browsed a bit and put some boxes on my wish list but this was back when the boxes were a lot harder to come by and they just had the infrequent Globals and Lucky and so forth. (I can't remember the specifics; just that there weren't many options.)

Now there are so many!! And I feel like I have cuteness overload!! It's like I'm in a candy shop - I just want the most adorable things. 

I ended up getting three boxes: Cafe Box, Rose Edition, and Tonymoly. I don't think any of them ship until October, so I am doomed to wait months to see any of them.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@CuriouslyAmanda Well, some boxes that are currently sold out (usually ones that have yet to ship) may come back in stock with super limited quantities, so check back on your wishlist or the page for the box, frequently. Also, sometimes the lovely ladies here will give notice in the "Memebox: Korean Beauty Box Service" thread if they catch restocks. It's really on just how quick you can catch a restock, so good luck on getting something that you may have your eye on!

Just ordered my first round of memebox, I say that because I could not make it out with just ordering one box. Got the dessert box, rose box, skincare step by step, and TonyMoly. Hope they are great...

@@PrettyAndWitty The Halloween box isn't really going to be what people wanted/expected. It's apparently just going to be makeup, and possibly some tutorials for Halloween themed makeup. If you were hoping for fun Halloween THEMED makeup and skincare, I would cancel that box. This seems like the sort of box where Memebox will take advantage of getting rid of unwanted makeup items.

For those that are new, Global boxes tend to be everyone's favorites for a Memebox introduction. But personally, I HIGHLY recommend the Moisture Surge box. It's going to contain a kit of 3 Chosungah items (shown in the spoiler), which is a really great high end department store type of brand in Korea. Honestly, I would have paid the $23 for just the three Chosungah items (which would cost a LOT more through Chosungah!)

For those that are new, Global boxes tend to be everyone's favorites for a Memebox introduction. But personally, I HIGHLY recommend the Moisture Surge box. It's going to contain a kit of 3 Chosungah items (shown in the spoiler), which is a really great high end department store type of brand in Korea. Honestly, I would have paid the $23 for just the three Chosungah items (which would cost a LOT more through Chosungah!)
 @@cfisher Moisture surge has sold out now, possibly since yesterday. Hopefully itll come back though!

@@cfisher Moisture surge has sold out now, possibly since yesterday. Hopefully itll come back though!
Woops! Thank you for posting that, I didn't even notice.

I think a few cancellations and returns will trickle in eventually, but I don't think people that are new to Memebox are addicted enough to see the restocks. Oh, how I hate their restock system. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Woops! Thank you for posting that, I didn't even notice.

I think a few cancellations and returns will trickle in eventually, but I don't think people that are new to Memebox are addicted enough to see the restocks. Oh, how I hate their restock system. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I have been relying on this forum/facebook BUT I'll be back at work 8-4 Mon-Fri soon so I guess I will miss most of the restocks from now on. I was hoping for some Cute Wishlist 2 ones with it shipping at the moment, thought some spares might have been found! Cacao and Milk were my most wanted though so I guess I will be happy with future editions of most other boxes like snail/mask/skincare :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have been relying on this forum/facebook BUT I'll be back at work 8-4 Mon-Fri soon so I guess I will miss most of the restocks from now on. I was hoping for some Cute Wishlist 2 ones with it shipping at the moment, thought some spares might have been found! Cacao and Milk were my most wanted though so I guess I will be happy with future editions of most other boxes like snail/mask/skincare :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I missed the Skincare Box and Mask Edition #4 restocks the other night, the first night I went to bed at a normal time in soooo long. It really does amaze me how fast they sell out! Sometimes someone points it out and by the time I go to checkout it's gone, or by the time Memebox posts about it they're already sold out. I REALLY wish there was some sort of waiting list for them, or some way for us to submit an order for them when they are restocked. On the plus side, it would mean we couldn't use coupons.

(...Did you read that, Memespies? Guaranteed sales with no coupon codes!)

It's so strange to me though how long it takes for some of those restocks to go up. MONTHS later? I just don't get it.

So I have the Whole Grain 2 and Anti Aging 3 boxes coming to me and they are taking FOREVER! Anti Aging 3 shipped on the 4th and it still isn't even registering with USPS. I have never waited so long for a sub to make it's way to me. I have 8 more boxes coming between now and the end of October but I'm considering canceling because they take so long to get to me. 

So I have the Whole Grain 2 and Anti Aging 3 boxes coming to me and they are taking FOREVER! Anti Aging 3 shipped on the 4th and it still isn't even registering with USPS. I have never waited so long for a sub to make it's way to me. I have 8 more boxes coming between now and the end of October but I'm considering canceling because they take so long to get to me. 
Normal shipping can take that long from Korea, There have been 2 weekends between the 5th (Anti Aging shipping date) and now, plus Memebox has no control over customs and shipping. If you really hate the wait its worth investing in bundles as they ship express for $6.99

anti aging 3 shipped on the 5th if you paid for the box as a single it will come RM mail so its perfectly still in the time frame, as for whole grain 2 it only shipped on the 16th and that to will be registered mail. if you want them within a day or 3 of shipping you need to pay for via bundles for express shipping, what other boxes are you waiting for ,as most haven't ben shipped yet,the shipping dates are clearly posted at the bottom of each box details,not to mention 2 weeks of public holidays thrown into he mix which will slow down postal in the country.

which other boxes are you waiting for have they shipped yet.

I do agree that the shipping is a big turn off. But, I also admit I am too cheap to pay for upgraded shipping. I am trying to buy bundles now if I can. $19 for shipping is just too much. Yes, the boxes get here within the time frame, but for me, they fall on the higher end of the shipping range. Like, I think it says 7-21 days and my first shipment took exactly 21 days. Normally, when you order something that has a shipping range, it tends to get to you earlier and the later estimate is 'just in case something unusual happens.' I'll be honest in saying that even though they said it could take 21 days, I didn't believe it until it happened. I hate that slow shipping. I wish they'd offer LOTS more bundles because ordering a single box with slow shipping is a turn off for me. I do it, but I don't like it.

Back