Are You New to Memebox?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could afford more bundles! I JUST got my Scrub box today, and it shipped on the 5th. I mean...come on. Ugh. 

17 days. It used to take 8 before they switched up shipping methods. My other Tropical box just showed up today too, and those shipped when, like, end of August?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new to Memebox and ordered the Pinkaholic box this past week.  The shipping date was given as 9/23, but I don't see any record that it shipped, and their online shipping schedule hasn't been updated for two weeks?  Is this typical?  Thanks.

I'm new to Memebox and ordered the Pinkaholic box this past week.  The shipping date was given as 9/23, but I don't see any record that it shipped, and their online shipping schedule hasn't been updated for two weeks?  Is this typical?  Thanks.
Sadly, it's VERY typical.

So far I have received about 25 boxes (some were shipped together of course), and only received 4 shipping notifications. 3 of which I did not receive until after the items arrived (shipped expedited). It's very common for me to receive the standard shipping packages without ever getting a shipping notification or an update on the order page.

You can always email them at [email protected] and try to ask for tracking information, but sadly the customer service reps don't seem to have access to this information and this tends to just end with lots of back and forth until the package inevitably arrives.

If you're a patient person, I'd just say that your package should arrive without any issues, and it usually takes about 14 business days now for people to receive standard shipping packages. 

If you just ordered it, then it might take a few days longer for them to ship it out.  It takes them 3-4 days to process and ship out orders.  The 9/23 is the day it begins shipping, but for those who order right around the ship date, expect it will take up to 4 days or so to see it actually ship out.  This happened to me a couple of times when I ordered a global right around the day it was supposed to ship out.  They will get it out to you...

Check your order online as well - click on the actual order number and see if they put in a tracking there.  The order may say "ready for shipping" but it might already be shipped out and a tracking number will indicated that.

Hello all. I've been lurking for a little bit but just thought I would finally say hello. I discovered Memebox in July of this year and its pretty much been downhill from there. I'm in Australia and we pay exorbitant amounts for cosmetics and shipping, plus our beauty subscription boxes aren't great, so Memebox has been a bit of a dream come true for me. Well mostly anyway. There have been the odd lowlights (world's worst tampons, I'm looking at you), but in general its been great.

so, i'm pretty new to the whole memebox thing, and i was wondering, do they ever restock old boxes? and if they do restock, does it show up on the front page or do i have to basically stalk the page of the box?

so, i'm pretty new to the whole memebox thing, and i was wondering, do they ever restock old boxes? and if they do restock, does it show up on the front page or do i have to basically stalk the page of the box?
They do restocks, and they're a HUGE deal for us Memebox Addicts. Lately, the add them to the "Ships Soon" section, while other times you can only find them by browsing the Sold Out sections and seeing which ones you can add to your cart.

The best advice I think anyone can give you (and the biggest timesaver) is to just keep checking the main Memebox thread. People are always letting everyone else know when they see restocks, and which ones they see available. The restocks are really hard to get, and tend to sell out within minutes (or hours for bigger restocks, or less popular boxes). And you never know when they're going to show up.

They do restocks, and they're a HUGE deal for us Memebox Addicts. Lately, the add them to the "Ships Soon" section, while other times you can only find them by browsing the Sold Out sections and seeing which ones you can add to your cart.

The best advice I think anyone can give you (and the biggest timesaver) is to just keep checking the main Memebox thread. People are always letting everyone else know when they see restocks, and which ones they see available. The restocks are really hard to get, and tend to sell out within minutes (or hours for bigger restocks, or less popular boxes). And you never know when they're going to show up.
thank you so much for the quick reply! i'll have to start stalking the thread then, hehe

thank you so much for the quick reply! i'll have to start stalking the thread then, hehe
Honestly, by the time Memebox tends to post about their restocks (or mention them in an email) they're usually gone, people stalk that stuff like crazy. And every single time I've purchased a restock, regardless of how often I check out the Memesite, it's usually someone posting it in that thread that brings it to my attention. And I've grabbed like 10 restocks that I REALLY wanted thanks to the thread. 

Update from a new addict:  my very first Memebox, Pinkaholic, arrived today and I LOVE everything in it!

A pink lip crayon, a pink eyeshadow crayon, cleansing water, pink highlighter, a night cream, and a balm
-- all products that I will use and use.  Impressed with the big sizes, too.

I discovered memebox around three weeks ago and have already purchased Skincare Elixir, Dry and Sensitive Skin and Petite Treasures.

I'm pretty excited to receive them although I do wish memebox posted more spoilers or just more of a explanation of what the box will actually contain.

Hi,

Just joined as received my first 3 Memeboxes yesterday!! I live in Scotland so wasn't sure whether the products would suit my skin type (pale blue!) but am thrilled with what I've received so far. I love the Lisa Pullano box - I received the lavender lipstick and was worried it would be "BRIGHT" but its actually a lovely shade. My little girl (4) already has her eye on the macaroon lip balm!! Thankfully I've ordered her a disney Frozen make-up set so she "might" leave mummy's stuff alone!

Waiting on My Cute Wishlist 3 and the Halloween box to be delivered now!

Hi,

Just joined as received my first 3 Memeboxes yesterday!! I live in Scotland so wasn't sure whether the products would suit my skin type (pale blue!) but am thrilled with what I've received so far. I love the Lisa Pullano box - I received the lavender lipstick and was worried it would be "BRIGHT" but its actually a lovely shade. My little girl (4) already has her eye on the macaroon lip balm!! Thankfully I've ordered her a disney Frozen make-up set so she "might" leave mummy's stuff alone!

Waiting on My Cute Wishlist 3 and the Halloween box to be delivered now!
Hi, welcome to the madness! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey! I'm super new to Memebox, I just bought my first 3 this weekend :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have a few questions though. I've been lurking the forum here for a few day and I noticed people talking about how many boxes are still in stock. How do you see how many boxes are still available? With the VIP program, do you have to wait 3 months to qualify for VIP even if you buy more than 5 in the first month? And for my last question, what days do they come out with new boxes? I think I read Monday Wednesday and Friday but I can't find the post where I read that so I wanted to make sure here so I know what days to watch for new boxes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> thanks guys!

tamel, yes, new ones come out M-W-F.  I don't have VIP status yet, but I've found that I can see the VIP pricing early and use it if I stalk the boards here and see what new boxes the members are talking about, then do a search on the Memebox site for that box.  For example, yesterday morning when I went to the Memebox site, I didn't see new ones yet but people here were talking about new ones called Empress and Cleopatra.  Doing a search on Memebox for either of those names brought them up and I was able to add them to my cart at the early (VIP?) pricing.  However, as I was adding my billing info, the combo I wanted sold out at that pricing so I didn't get them.

I had to ask how people know how many boxes are available too.  It's a matter of trying to add multiples to your cart, such as 50 or 100, and seeing what happens and what the site says.  Just tried it, and on the Empress box, it would let me add 30 boxes but not 35, so the number left is 30 to 34.

Last edited by a moderator:
p.s.  tamel, sorry I don't know about when the VIP status kicks in.  I have to buy one more box before I reach that, I think.  Want to wait and see what they come out with tomorrow!

Back