Are You New to Memebox?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In regards to VIP status...I joined Memebox in mid July, by the end of the month I had purchased several boxes, and on August 1st I received my Congratulations VIP email. So it kicks in at the very beginning of the month after you reach the 5 box requirement.

However, Memebox apparently counts value sets as only one box. So if you buy 3 singular boxes and a value set with 2 boxes, you won't qualify for VIP status.

Hi everyone,

I finally decided to join memebox early October and I have already ordered 10 boxes. I think I am well on my way to be qualified as a memebox addict  :unsure:

I want to thank you all for keeping me up to date with all the latest offers, restocks, and news  :luv:   Time for me to go back to lurking  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So when we are greeted with the new boxes of lotions and potions and make up how do we know what is in date .

Well generally Korean and Asian skincare , cosmetics, make up will have the date underneath or on the box - this is the manufacture date

Asian products don't tend to have a use by date on them but another memeber has posted this little tip with added symbols so keep it on your notes on your phone for easy reach

제조 manufacture

까지 till

New to Memebox.... but in the last 2 weeks have ordered 3 single boxes and 3 value sets! This is going to be an expensive addiction.... T-T

New to Memebox (actually to Korean skincare).  

Just out of curiosity, if anyone knows.....I have a Skinfood store and a The Face Shop very close to me.  I know Skinfood is a brand.  Is The Face Shop a brand too, or does it also carry other brands?  I haven't been to either store yet.  The pictures of The Face Shop (which is inside a Korean grocery store) show a lot of products.   I want to try a variety of brands so I'm looking for my best option.  If I can find some of this stuff locally it would be great.

Thanks!

New to Memebox (actually to Korean skincare).  

Just out of curiosity, if anyone knows.....I have a Skinfood store and a The Face Shop very close to me.  I know Skinfood is a brand.  Is The Face Shop a brand too, or does it also carry other brands?  I haven't been to either store yet.  The pictures of The Face Shop (which is inside a Korean grocery store) show a lot of products.   I want to try a variety of brands so I'm looking for my best option.  If I can find some of this stuff locally it would be great.

Thanks!
Yes. The Face Shop is a brand just like SkinFood.

I am assuming you are located in Vegas? If so Amore Cosmetics sells a wide variety of Korean brands.

Yes. The Face Shop is a brand just like SkinFood.

I am assuming you are located in Vegas? If so Amore Cosmetics sells a wide variety of Korean brands.
Actually my avatar is misleading...I love Las Vegas but live in Irvine (a suburb of Los Angeles that has a very large Asian population).  I don't know why I'm so intimidated to just show up and start looking around.  I usually just go to the market to get a jumbo sized kimchi and don't shop around much (sometimes the live fish that you buy for dinner freaks me out a bit!)

We also have a Japanese "dollar store" (really $1.50 but some really fun finds) and a Japanese grocery store that has a cosmetic section.

I think I'll just bite the bullet and hit up the various stores and cosmetic departments and see what I can find....I'm totally into this whole Korean skin care ritual that I've finally heard about!

I'm very new to memebox, like in "haven't ordered a signle box yet". I've been eyeing Foot Therapy Box (Memebox #77), and it looks like now it's out of stock. Does Memebox ever restock sold out boxes?

@@Elena K They do restock boxes every so often. But they go very fast.

The boxes that are on the site now are all restocks from Black Friday.

Some of them sold out in minutes!

Best way to find out when the restocks happen is to watch the main Memebox thread.

Usually someone spots the restocks WAY before Memebox announces them.

I am eagerly awaiting my first 3 memeboxes! I am curious as to what the cyber Monday deal might be... Any clues? I am trying to decide whether to use the black Friday sale or wait. It seems the black Friday shop sale was US based. Do you think cyber Monday will be solely Global store?

Latest posts

Back