Are you psychic ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Gals, have any of you ever been to see a psychic or had your cards or tea leaves read ? I went to see an old lady about 15 years ago and she was spot on with everything she told me right down to the last detail. Everything she said was going to happen has happened and i usually take it with a pinch of salt but it was quite uncanny. My nanna was very psychic too.

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk Hi Gals, have any of you ever been to see a psychic or had your cards or tea leaves read ? I went to see an old lady about 15 years ago and she was spot on with everything she told me right down to the last detail. Everything she said was going to happen has happened and i usually take it with a pinch of salt but it was quite uncanny. My nanna was very psychic too. I wouldn't say psychic but I'm EXTREMELY intuitive..I think most professed psychic are just very good guessers as well as being very intuitive.

I went to see a lady who read my cards while I was on vacation in Orlando. Although she told me about some wonderful things that were suppose to happen to me, they still haven't happened. There goes my $15 bucks!!! hmmmm I on the other hand I am intuitive at times, I seem to surprise myself.

Originally Posted by donnamaryuk Hi Gals, have any of you ever been to see a psychic or had your cards or tea leaves read ? I went to see an old lady about 15 years ago and she was spot on with everything she told me right down to the last detail. Everything she said was going to happen has happened and i usually take it with a pinch of salt but it was quite uncanny. My nanna was very psychic too.

I can guess my Xmas presents pretty good. lol

Originally Posted by allisong

I wouldn't say psychic but I'm EXTREMELY intuitive..I think most professed psychic are just very good guessers as well as being very intuitive.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I can guess my Xmas presents pretty good. lol LOL Yea but unwrapping& rewrapping doesn't count as a psychic ability
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Irishgirl Hmmmm..I wouldn't say that I am psyhic but I can sure be in tune with my "inner neurotic" sometimes..LOL! I think I am pretty intuitive but Ali's a "hair" better than I am when it comes to predicting stuff..Right Ali? lol
biggrin.gif
..LOL

Originally Posted by allisong
biggrin.gif
..LOL Nope, I'm not psychic either. But if I were, I'd check out some lottery and slot machine action. What I find interesting are the psychics who work with police!

Hi, I went through a phase when i was obsessed with psychics and getting readings. To be honest most of them weren't genuine BUT i am a believer and have had 2 excellent readings in my life. I believe everyone has their own sense of intuition and that we all have some psychic ability deep down inside of us. Listening to your intuition is a good place to start. Many people turn to so called psychics during a difficult or painful time in their lives and some very dishonest people play on this,which is a shame because there are some very talented psychics around. Finding them is the hard part. The spiritualist church is a good way to find an honest psychic and they often have meetings followers can attend free of charge. This is an interesting subject! PS, I really enjoy watching Crossing Over With John Edwards. It gives me a lot of comfort.

Latest posts

Back