Are you waiting for any swap packages?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So girls, what are ye all waiting for to arrive? Here's what i'm hoping to get in the post this week

MAC Fluidliners in DipDown, Waveline & Macroviolet

MAC 15 Pan Empty Paletee

MAC #239 Brush

MAC Portraiture Paint

MAC Pigment samples in Chocolate Brown & Old Gold

NARS Iceland Eyeshadow Duo

NARS Orgasm Lipgloss (think i might not get this for another 2 weeks though)

Not a swap, but GA Pearl Veil (placed this afternoon) & also an order from drugstore.com.

Not a swap for me either, but I just ordered the YSL faux cils mascara everyone seems to love!
smile.gif
There's no YSL counter near me.... so I have no idea if I just overpaid ... lol but I ordered it online. (It was $26.50 + shipping) Is that good?
icon_wink.gif

I havent swapped here yet, but I hope to do so soon.

From a couple of other sites I'm waiting for

Stila lipglaze double currant/fruitpunch

Stila Demi cream Demi Rouge

Bobbi Brown Lipshine Brandy

Origins Just Bitten Strawberry

And a Fresh eyeshadow forget the exact name of the shade
icon_redface.gif

Just put in a mini sephora order... (thru www.ebates.com for added discount!) (if anyone wants to sign up there... my email for referrals is [email protected]) Gail also belongs to it... but I dont know her email... anyhoo... I got :

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD align=left width=100>Item# </TD><TD align=middle width=100>Qty </TD><TD align=middle width=100>Price</TD><TD align=middle width=100>Amt </TD><TD align=left width=1000>Description </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left width=100>628966</TD><TD align=middle width=100>1</TD><TD align=middle width=100>$2.50 </TD><TD align=middle width=100>$2.50 </TD><TD align=left width=1000></SETVALUE></SETVALUE></SETVALUE>Sephora/Ultragloss Lipstick/Groseille 40 </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left width=100>756502</TD><TD align=middle width=100>1</TD><TD align=middle width=100>$1.00 </TD><TD align=middle width=100>$1.00 </TD><TD align=left width=1000></SETVALUE></SETVALUE></SETVALUE>Sephora/Oval Pencil - Lip/Marron 02L </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left width=100>765362</TD><TD align=middle width=100>1</TD><TD align=middle width=100>$14.00 </TD><TD align=middle width=100>$14.00 </TD><TD align=left width=1000></SETVALUE></SETVALUE></SETVALUE>Benefit/The Gloss/Thigh Highs </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left width=100>830422</TD><TD align=middle width=100>1</TD><TD align=middle width=100>$0.00 </TD><TD align=middle width=100>$0.00 </TD><TD align=left width=1000></SETVALUE></SETVALUE></SETVALUE>Samples/Dior Capture Sculpt 10 - Lifting Firming Creme - 0.07 oz </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left width=100>703470</TD><TD align=middle width=100>1</TD><TD align=middle width=100>$0.00 </TD><TD align=middle width=100>$0.00 </TD><TD align=left width=1000></SETVALUE></SETVALUE></SETVALUE>Samples/Lolita Lempicka Eau de Parfum Spray - 0.04 oz </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left width=100>833855</TD><TD align=middle width=100>1</TD><TD align=middle width=100>$0.00 </TD><TD align=middle width=100>$0.00 </TD><TD align=left width=1000></SETVALUE></SETVALUE></SETVALUE>Samples/Caudalie Vinpoerfect Radiance Serum - 0.06 oz </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left width=100>815357</TD><TD align=middle width=100>1</TD><TD align=middle width=100>$0.00 </TD><TD align=middle width=100>$0.00 </TD><TD align=left width=1000></SETVALUE></SETVALUE></SETVALUE>Stila/Free Deluxe Sample/Stila Lip Glaze in Watermelon - .5 ml </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The Stila lipglaze is from Renae's "Western4" code in her post... delux samples!
smile.gif
And their lipsticks are on sale for $2.50!! Lip pencils $1.00!! (Although pretty much everything is sold out)
icon_rolleyes.gif

I signed up for sephora.com, so i'm getting some acne kit from ddf and hope in a jar. i almost got nars' deep throat blush. but i didn't want to spend so much in one order. i like it even omre cause of the name! lol!

i don't want to buy eye shadows or foundations/concealers online unless i know for sure what color i am or what colors i like in e/s.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 I signed up for sephora.com, so i'm getting some acne kit from ddf and hope in a jar. i almost got nars' deep throat blush. but i didn't want to spend so much in one order. i like it even omre cause of the name! lol!
i don't want to buy eye shadows or foundations/concealers online unless i know for sure what color i am or what colors i like in e/s.

Hope in a Jar is nice... love Philosophy!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

yeah. i haven't used my moisture feed from mac yet, but i'm thnking i'm going to return that and get eyeshadows. lol

i won this palette on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWN:IT

and was wondering how i can wear it. i'm collecting the different colors, and i got this for real cheap. so i didn't want to pass it up even though i don't know how to use it. lol.

I received 2 swap packages today and a package from ebay. I got MUFE Star Powder (sooo happy!!) and another package filled with Tarts - various scents. From ebay I got a carrying case for my laptop. I HATE it and I'm gonna re-sell it.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Laura So girls, what are ye all waiting for to arrive? Here's what i'm hoping to get in the post this week
MAC Fluidliners in DipDown, Waveline & Macroviolet

MAC 15 Pan Empty Paletee

MAC #239 Brush

MAC Portraiture Paint

MAC Pigment samples in Chocolate Brown & Old Gold

NARS Iceland Eyeshadow Duo

NARS Orgasm Lipgloss (think i might not get this for another 2 weeks though)

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 yeah. i haven't used my moisture feed from mac yet, but i'm thnking i'm going to return that and get eyeshadows. lol
i won this palette on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWN:IT

and was wondering how i can wear it. i'm collecting the different colors, and i got this for real cheap. so i didn't want to pass it up even though i don't know how to use it. lol.

I'd use the yellow on the inner part of the lid and one of the others on the outer part and outer "V" - then just blend
smile.gif

Stila Gingerbread is a gorgeous color, but it smells like ginger not gingerbread!
icon_frown.gif
Smell is icky but I loved the color so much, I got two!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Fairly soon I'm expecting
Chanel Glossimer - Ginger

Milani Blush - Luminous

Milani e/s - Antique Gold, Illusion & another one

Then a CP of

Stila Lipglazes: Pumpkin, Gingerbread & Raisin

MAC Cream Colour Base - Black

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion (your fault Laurz)

False lashes & applicator

Not waiting for swap but I am waiting for:

From amazon.com:

Face Forward by Kevyn Aucoin

A Beautiful Life

From maccosmetics.com:

Guacamole e/s

Blue Peep fluidline

icon_cheesygrin.gif

hi sofia! care packages AKA random acts of kindness packages (RAOK) work like this: you ask who would like it, someone responds, and they send it to you. feedback isnt required but is always appreciated.

swap work like this: you see something on someones swap list (in the swap center) and you send them a request for it. you offer one of your items for trade, but if they see something they like instead, thats ok as long as you come to an agreement on both ends.

since none of us have that much swap feedback yet, both parties send at the same time on good faith. delivery confirmation is required, and you can learn about that at the post office.

items should be honestly described when listed for swap, and you should clean them appropriately before sending them out. a sturdy box or bubble wrap and a bubble mailer are a must. no plain envelopes or letter sized envelopes. your should let your swap partner know when youre sending out (2 or 3 days after confirming the swap) and send in a timely manner. both parties inform the other when packages have been recieved, and feedback is left.

let me know if you have any more questions.
smile.gif

what im waiting on:

mac spirited l/g

shu lip palette

empty mac 15 pan

lush silky underwear powder

lush hot java BB

3 B2M empties

jaqua buttercream body butter

stila convertible lip colors in mauve bloom and damask bloom

Ooh seems like everyone is waiting on a few things so whether it be CP, Swaps or RAOK! Hope everyone has a FANTASTIC week playing with their new goodies!

Latest posts

Back