Arielle!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was just saying myself,hey i missed her
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Glad your back !!!!!!

aw you guys are sooo sweet!!! :icon_love

I would have never thought someone would realize I´m not online every day anymore....and I was only "gone" Tuesday-today (Sat)

I was in Vienna, looking for my first own apartment. I moved out of my dorm and finally convinced my parents to pay for an apartment (vienna is the most expensive place to live in austria).

so I found one *yay* I´m so excited!!! oh, and another reason that my "search for apartments" took so long: I was staying with my "football hunk" *lol* so lets just say I extended my search a lil bit and I had the best time with him. although it almost breaks my heart knowing I will never see this great guy again. but oh well, I got to know a beautiful person (inside and OF COURSE outside *hehe*), I should be grateful
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Oh wow, how awesome! Are you gonna be living on your own, or are you gonna find a roommate? When does your football hunk go back to America? no, my parents "don´t want me to be distracted by a roommate". they are weird *lol*, so it´s just gonna be me...the apartment is tiny anyway, but still very pretty.mr. sexy goes back to NY on monday
icon_cry.gif
so I had to say goodbye to him when I left his place this morning. even cried a lil as soon as I know he wouldn´t be seeing it. but I should be ok
wink.gif

i noticed you were gone, too, but i thought it's because you went back home for a little.

anyway, congrats on your apartment! i'm sorry mr. dream guy is leaving. he'll be like, 15 mins from me, so i'll stalk him for you
wink.gif

good luck!

Originally Posted by Jennifer i noticed you were gone, too, but i thought it's because you went back home for a little.
anyway, congrats on your apartment! i'm sorry mr. dream guy is leaving. he'll be like, 15 mins from me, so i'll stalk him for you
wink.gif

good luck!

I think he is moving somewhere else in NY though. good idea though, Jen, keep an eye on him *lol*
and I´m back home now. it sucks
wink.gif

wow! at least your parents are letting you get an apartment by yourself!

roomates are tough to deal with sometimes.

Originally Posted by Jennifer

i noticed you were gone, too, but i thought it's because you went back home for a little.
wink.gif

good luck!

I was gunna say "There you go Jennifer!!!'

Glad to see you back! I can't wait to see more FOTDs from you. When do you move into your new apartment?

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Glad to see you back! I can't wait to see more FOTDs from you. When do you move into your new apartment? not before august or september. dunno yet-I can´t wait though

Welcome back andrea.. i knew you were missing.. and almost posted a HAS ANYONE SEEN ARIELLE thread.. but at least i would have gotten YOUR name right, unlike the the LAST person.. but, lets forget abotu that.. post pics of your new home!

Glad to see you back, Chickie!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Congrats on the new place!! You def. have to show us pics when you move in! So, is Mr. Football going to be out there again?? Maybe you guys can do a long distance thing??
icon_wink.gif
I'm in NY too - so I canhelp Jen spy on him! LOL She's got White Plains/Manhattan, I'll cover Suffolk, and we can get Gwen to scope out Nassau! LOL
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Glad to see you back, Chickie!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Congrats on the new place!! You def. have to show us pics when you move in! So, is Mr. Football going to be out there again?? Maybe you guys can do a long distance thing??
icon_wink.gif
I'm in NY too - so I canhelp Jen spy on him! LOL She's got White Plains/Manhattan, I'll cover Suffolk, and we can get Gwen to scope out Nassau! LOL
wink.gif
aw thanks for the offer to spy on him *lol*...nah, long distance is out of question. he has had 2 LD-relationships in the past, I tried to have one and it ended in a big mess. and hey, he´s 29 and starting to settle down with a new job and apartment (he´s quitting football), and he might be thinking about having a family soon. so that´s when I realized the age difference
and I will definitely post pics of my apartment whenever there is furniture in it
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back