Arm & Leg Pimple

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey I have terrible kind of whiteheads acene on my back of arm
icon_eek.gif
and legs (on thai)
icon_sad.gif
. I don't know what to do.....when i scratch them the whiteheads comes out. it's so hard. I have used so many bath & body solutions nothing suit and solving the problems. it's not like big pimple it's like small whiteheads. I need help. does anybody know why i have them and the correct formula to vanish them??
icon_cry.gif

Thank you

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse its called keratosis pilaris. heres a past thread on it that youll find useful. Thank you so much Haloinrverse, Now I know the name (KP), I will try the creame, see what's gone happen. But you have post in passed thread that its purely cosmetic it's rarely goes away on its own. OMG so it's gone come back again. How awful,...
icon_mad.gif

I used to scrub it and put lotion, I never know scratching will irritates and inflames the pore. "ac-hydrin cream" eventhouhg it's smelly bad I wil try it but do you have KP any more? but that cream has to have prescription right? Then how i get it?
icon_sad.gif

<!-- / message -->

the cream is called lac-hydrin. its available only through prescription in the US. you can also use an over the counter lotion or treatment with AHA (alpha hydroxy acid.) a good one is paulas choice 8% AHA. its about $8.

i still have KP, and i dont think it will ever go away. from what ive read, there is no cure. the only thing you can do is to keep treating it forever. some people have success with exfoliating with a loofah or shower puff. i dont see much difference, but my arms do feel less bumpy. it takes years for the scars to disappear, and by that time i just have new ones. lately, mine has been spreading to my forearms and lower legs. i used to have it only on my upper arms.

i find that it gets better in the summer when im in the sun more. i try not to tan outdoors at all, but when i do have a bit of a tan, the KP improves tremendously. im not really sure why that is.

im not sure if i mentioned this in the last thread, but KP is hereditary. my mom and brother have had it for as long as i can remember. my two sisters dont have it, though.

Oh My! That's mean i have live with KP forever. Thank you so much Haloinrverse. to tell you the truth in my family no body has KP. I don't know where do i got them.

about the summer your rite, i don't have kp shown warm time when winter it's frik me out. Anyhow thanks once again, I Really appreciate
icon_cheesygrin.gif
your help and advice. Please inform me if you find anything which erase it forever.

Chill Out

yeah, i dont want to have it forever either. you never see celebs with it, and i wonder why considering that its so common. so many people i know have it.

ill lyk (let you know) if i ever find something that works really well.

:::hugs:::

Latest posts

Back