Quantcast

Armani Haul of the Day

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I had a makeover at Armani today with a visiting MA - forget his name.

I bought:

Fluid Sheer #2

Sheer Shimmer #2

Sheer Bronzer #2

E/s: 1, 3, 21

Brown eyeliner

Lipstick Mania #2

And with all this I got a black display case, kind of like the bento box, only bigger and way better!

I'd attatch photos, but I don't know how!

Reaction score
Hey MacSux! I remember you talkinga bout this on another board and i was thinking "oh im so jealous"!! That sounds like an amazing haul. How was the makeover, were you happy with it? I NEED to see pics

Click HERE for instructions on how to add pics! If you need any help just PM me

Reaction score
Nice haul! I'm not familiar with Armani products, but any kind of makeup in large quantities is a good haul in my eyes!

Reaction score
Products sound fab!

Enjoy playing with them!!

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Wow! What a haul! The case sounds nice too! Enjoy!!

Reaction score
Let us know how the fluid sheer works out because I'm getting very tempted despite owning lots of illuminating products already.

Reaction score
Fabulous haul! I'm itching to see the bento box. I wonder if it was Tim Quinn you saw--tall blonde guy w/glasses. I was a few weeks early & missed him when I was in SF.

Reaction score
Nice haul!
I'm not familiar with Armani - but like Janelle said, any makeup haul in large quantities is a good haul!

Reaction score
He Everone,

I added pics of my stuff! And it was not Tim Quinn who did my makeup. These were 4 guys who flew into Tokyo for a major Armani fashion show and they had this 1 day doing makeovers and selling this disply box (not a bento but much bigger and better)!

Enjoy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MacSux He Everone,
I added pics of my stuff! And it was not Tim Quinn who did my makeup. These were 4 guys who flew into Tokyo for a major Armani fashion show and they had this 1 day doing makeovers and selling this disply box (not a bento but much bigger and better)!

Enjoy

Nice job! Great pics!!

Reaction score
OOh i just noticed from your pics that i have #3 e/s! Dam i forgot all about that, must dig it up again soon

Reaction score
Hi,

I just received my box today.

Here are pics of it - beautiful! I haven't even removed all of the packing material.

xx

Reaction score
I can't really see it properly to be honest but cool! Do you fill it yourself with products or are there products in it? How much did it cost?