armani mania/tommy hilfiger true star

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i went to ulta again today (didnt buy anything!) and i tried out a few different perfumes. i like a little bit of everything from every family it seems, and im not great at picking out specific notes unless theyre very prominent. armani mania notes: Laurel, Mandarine, Pink Spice, Lily of the Valley, Peony, Cedar, Amber, Musk. kind of similar to armani elle/she. it seems to have the same underlying white muskiness. its sophisticated, fruity, sweet and girly, but not too sweet. i think it could transition into winter. tommy hilfiger true star its pretty new, so i cant find much info on it. it has floral notes, and beyonce wanted it to smell like "toasty rice pudding." i think it smells like a more watery version of tommy girl. i dont smell any rice pudding. its really generic, and nondescript.

Originally Posted by haloinrverse i went to ulta again today (didnt buy anything!) and i tried out a few different perfumes. i like a little bit of everything from every family it seems, and im not great at picking out specific notes unless theyre very prominent. armani mania notes: Laurel, Mandarine, Pink Spice, Lily of the Valley, Peony, Cedar, Amber, Musk. kind of similar to armani elle/she. it seems to have the same underlying white muskiness. its sophisticated, fruity, sweet and girly, but not too sweet. i think it could transition into winter. tommy hilfiger true star its pretty new, so i cant find much info on it. it has floral notes, and beyonce wanted it to smell like "toasty rice pudding." i think it smells like a more watery version of tommy girl. i dont smell any rice pudding. its really generic, and nondescript. I absolutely LOVE Mania...I wear it quite often..It's one of those scents where I just can't stop sniffing my arm when I wear it..One of my Top 5 favorites

Originally Posted by Irishgirl Beep..Beep..Lemming alert..Beep Beep..This chick's gonna self-destruct..Beep..Beep! I want to try it now..LOL! I told you you've gotta try it..Didn't I give you a list??Best get to sniffin' girl
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back