Aromaleigh Mineral Foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has used this foundation and what their thoughts/opinions/views are. I was thinking of ordering a few samples off their site. I have used BE before and had bad experiences with it regarding irritation and showing up pores that I didn't even know I had. I hear Aromaleigh is better.

Thanks in advance!

smile.gif

Originally Posted by Summer Just wondering if anyone has used this foundation and what their thoughts/opinions/views are. I was thinking of ordering a few samples off their site. I have used BE before and had bad experiences with it regarding irritation and showing up pores that I didn't even know I had. I hear Aromaleigh is better.
Thanks in advance!

smile.gif

Haven't tried it either, but I've used BE and I agree with you about the pores or imperfections.... I'll just stick with good ole' Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation for me....Has anyone wrote a review on Aromaleigh in the Review Center?

i know Envymi is a big fan of them. She likes them better than BM. I think it's cool that they sell samples though. Looks like they have a wide selection of foundations and stuff. kind of easy to figure out what you are by having the whole "cool/warm/yellow undertones" thing.

I love Aromaleigh. It takes a little getting used to cuz most of the time you gotta mix and match colors to get a perfect match. Plus you can apply it different ways-with a brush, a sponge, a foundation brush, wet, dry, whatever works. The only problem is finding what and how it works best for you. But EVERYONE can get a perfect match. I use the foundation in Glissade and Pure Cover. The Voile doesn't give as much coverage as the other 2, at least I don't think it does. But all the formulas are nice. They also have illuminating powders that work nicely on fairer skinned women and I LOVE the Coquilles...you can do soooo much with them. I actually have almost everything on their site. I've also used it on a few different girls. So, if you to any questions on it...ask away!

I really like their Pure Hue colors too...I'll write a review later...right now I'm off to NY...Be back Monday.
icon_cool.gif

I used Aromaleigh mineral foundations and they are really nice. Make sure to check out the reviews for Aromaleigh at our board
icon_smile.gif

Sorry it took me a while to check back. I really appreciated all of the replies, it has been very helpful. Thanks so much!

smile.gif

I've thought about trying this brand...They have good prices, and a really wide shade selection. I like the concept of mineral makeup...but I think I'll give up using it for now, since I looked in the mirror two days after I last used B.E., and saw sparkles left over on my nose and cheeks. I've washed my face several times, even used a stridex pad or two, and nothing is taking that mica out!

Originally Posted by XOffendr I've thought about trying this brand...They have good prices, and a really wide shade selection. I like the concept of mineral makeup...but I think I'll give up using it for now, since I looked in the mirror two days after I last used B.E., and saw sparkles left over on my nose and cheeks. I've washed my face several times, even used a stridex pad or two, and nothing is taking that mica out! Dont give up on mineral make-ups. I had bad experiences with BE but there are other minerals that do not contain mica, such as monave and j.lynne, you may want to give them a try!!

Latest posts

Back