Quantcast

At the moment, what's your fave gloss?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joyeuux I'm so sad --- MAC pulled their Lustreglass from stores/counters!
A rep told me that the packaging is being re-designed to be more sturdy (apparently the screw caps kept breaking on the tubes). I guess I'll have to use what I have sparingly for the next few months. *sigh*....

I just hate when that happens or when they discontinue a color.

Reaction score
So many to choose from, but I'd have to say right now that my favorite gloss is Loreal Color Juice in Strawberry Smoothie.

Reaction score
I like lipstick more than gloss but I do put Mac C-Thru lipglass over all my lipsticks! Helps to tone down the shade and add a tad of shine.

Reaction score
Well, the one I end up using the most is Lancome Juicy Tube in Sun Bronze. It goes with EVERYTHING, I love the feel and it lasts on your lips. I haven't been using gloss as much though since becoming enamored of Maybelline Moisture Extreme. It is rather a lipstick/gloss hybrid. True love! (For now...)

Reaction score
amazingly suprised by my current favorite nude gloss (very pale looking) ELF soothing gloss in chai and Almay in wine.

Reaction score
At the moment Tutti Dolci Apple Torta lip gloss. It is a sheer red. I like the squeeze tube.

Reaction score
mac's lacquer in varneesh!!!!!!!!!!!!! love, love, love :icon_love

Reaction score
Lipgelee who's that lady and chanel glossimer sunset gold.

Reaction score
My favorite is Lip Fusion in Fresh, which is a coral sort of color with a tiny hint of shimmer. It's supposed to be a lip plumper, but I just think it is a great lip conditioner and gloss...and it smells yummy - like oranges!:icon_love

I'm also really loving Stila Winter Soiree, which comes with three lip colors, three glosses, a brush, and a handy mirror. The packaging is so cute too!

Latest posts